2015 Nissan Versa consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Versa Nissan
Explore the 2015 Nissan Versa
Shop the 2015 Nissan Versa
4.3

its an ok car really nice clean and easy to drive

the steering wheel feels to easy to move and feels really crazy to move and it had slight feeling of not having good suspension and tires are cheap and gets 30 miles per gallon but it feel smal and dont feel that great going fast but for 65 its great and dont have much toque

4.3

Good car with a good pick for a small car.

This car meets my expectations when it comes to leg and not just front but the rear passengers, they'll have lots of leg room. And with good gas mileage, how can you complain really.

we have yet to have an issue with this car.

for a little car, it is surprising reliable in all weather. even in the snow it gets us where we need to go.

Most reliable car i kw

This car exceed expectations. I love everything about mt new car it has literally everything i was looking for.

One of the roomiest compact cars I've ever seen

Great little car with tons of room for 4 people and luggage that gets between 30 to 40 mpg on average

4.3

Most reliable car I have ever own

I think its great. Overall the comfort of the seats and the headrests could be more comfortable. Its great on gas and very quite. I love the car but its not as great if you have over 2 kids in carseats or want 3 people in the backseat best for only 4 people.

Very dependable

This car is awesome. Lots of leg room and great mileage. The extra features like garage opener and blue tooth make it even better. Would recommend this car to all of my friends and family.

Good for a entry level

2 years and 20k zero problems. I avg 34 mpg mixed driving. The only fault i have with it is runs awfully high rpm at freeways speeds needs taller 5th or a 6th gear. 70 mph = 3400 rpms.

Best gas saver I've ever owned

I have a standard and I drive about 32 miles to and from work every day and only fill up once a week. This car is EXCELLENT! It's perfect for the cost and perfect for your wallet! LOVE IT!

4.3

Good condition and great on gas!!

This vehicle meets all my needs. Very reliable no issues. This car is great on gas. Spacious enough that my 6ft 3inch tall brother have leg room in the back. Spacious trunk. Plenty of cup holders. Four door car. The car is used to go to work and family within a 10 mile radius