2020 Outback

2020 Subaru Outback

Have You Driven the 2020 Subaru Outback?

Not your typical SUV!

by Rocketman20 from South Eastern, Ma on Mon Dec 23 2019

So after months of researching what was out there that would meet my daily driving, family hauling and outdoor enthusiast needs, I eventually ruled out the competition and settled on the newly redesigned, 2020 Subaru Outback. The new Outback is really in a class by itself. Not really an SUV . Not really a CUV. What is it? It's lifted AWD Wagon. That’s not just semantics either. The 2020 Outbacks unique design gives the vehicle SUV capabilities while retaining car like driving qualities. Specifically, you get lower seating height (for ease of entry), lower center of gravity (for improved handling with less body roll) and improved driver position( for comfort and increased visibility.) The result is that the new design gives a quiet ,comfortable yet more responsive feel than any SUV/CUV I could find in its size and price range ( That includes earlier generation Outbacks as well.) It has excellent offroad and bad weather capabilities with 8.7” of ground clearance and class leading AWD system. (It's actually better in snow than my last 4wd pick-up! ) Add in the newly available Turbocharged engine, as well as a long list of tech features in the Limited /Touring XT models and I found something functional AND really fun to drive. Bottom line: I looked at all the small and midsize SUV&CUV competition in the $30-$40K range and could not find anything that produced this level of overall driver experience and performance. I highly recommend anyone looking at small to mid sized AWD vehicles from Toyota, Ford , Mazda,Chevy or Honda take a test drive in the new bigger, faster and more capable than ever before 2020 Outback XT. I was surprised on how much I liked it and suspect others will too.

FANTASTIC NEW OUTBACK!

by PeteabdJules from Stamford,CT on Mon Oct 28 2019

Love my new 2020 Outback-AutumnGreen. I bought the Unlimited XT because it had the upgraded noise-control insulated windows with the lower trims do not have. If you want quiet get the Unlimited XT as it’s worth the little extra price. Drives like sweet butter! Thanks Subaru, our son gets the 2009 Outback!! Give the Unlimited XT a test drive, you won’t be sorry. Only cheesy thing in the sun visor. Really, Subaru.

It's my 4th Subaru

by MaddieB from Onawa, IA on Thu Sep 26 2019

I have been driving a Subaru since 2010 and am on my 4th. I totaled the 2nd and outcome would likely have been fatal if it weren't for my Subaru. I am a raving fan!

Better than the prior years.

by Ray from Middletown, nj on Thu Dec 26 2019

My 3rd Outback since 2016, I like this one best. The new platform feels more comfortable and cabin noise is less than before. The Eyesight system's Lane-centering has been improved and no longer 'ping pongs'. The steering assist is scary good at following the lane even through curves. One annoying difference from prior years is the Auto Engine shut-off when stopped at a traffic light. It is on by default and can't be permanently turned off.

Outback

by forever subaru from Lewes, DE on Thu Oct 31 2019

Previously owned an Outback for 10 years and loved it. Traded for a Honda CR-v. During a long trip, it was difficult to get comfortable in the Honda due to the seat design. Going back to the Outback for the comfort and smooth ride.

Safe and reliable and a joy to drive.

by JymmyJ "Uber driver" from Grand Junction on Mon Nov 25 2019

This 2020 Outback meets my very extensive needs as an Uber driver. I get congratulations on a great vehicle every day! It's very comfortable and surprisingly responsive on the roadcity and highway.

Hidden Bargain

by psdenno from Palm Springs, CA on Thu Jan 23 2020

The 2020 Subaru Outback Touring XT is the top of the line Outback. Features include sound deadening glass, front view camera, turbo engine, all wheel drive, and a plethora of safety and convenience features. So far, no issues with any of the car's features. Ride comfort is tops and the four cylinder turbo engine is smooth, quiet, and powerful. I keep a car for many years and we'll see how this one performs over time.

Best car purchase I have made

by Jenni Wat from Dallas on Sun Jan 12 2020

I got the touring with the turbo engine and the upgraded leather package...it is a dream! Beautiful inside and out. Comfortable and sporty! I traded in my Grand Cherokee and this has the same amount to room- holds my golf clubs and cart with ease. Great fuel efficiency I drive around 400 miles a week. Plus this is our going to the mountains car! This is our 3rd Subaru (we have two Cross treks as well). Added bonus!! The subaru dealership is AMAZING! Laid back and helpful salespeople. And the service department is fantastic! We got extended service plan on all of our Subaru’s because the service department is so good I don’t even want to get my oil changed anywhere else. 5 star car 5 star dealership 5 star service

Had a 2011 I liked,the 2020, better in everyway

by Mikey Subaru from Oradell,NJ on Sun Jan 12 2020

This 2020 Outback Touring XT is faster, quieter, has a better ride, has more room and has answered all my wishes for my previous top line 2011. The mirror adjustment is moved to the door, the additional tech safety features, the remote hatch operation, more merging power with the turbo, all were daily irritants , thank you Subaru.

Going back to Subaru - great improvements for 2020

by JimNH from Nashua, NH on Wed Dec 18 2019

I went to look at a 2019 on the lot, but bought the 2020 in the showroom. The seats are bigger and more substantial/comfortable, which as a large guy I appreciate and need.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19