2020 Outback

2020 Subaru Outback

Have You Driven the 2020 Subaru Outback?

FANTASTIC NEW OUTBACK!

by PeteabdJules from Stamford,CT on Mon Oct 28 2019

Love my new 2020 Outback-AutumnGreen. I bought the Unlimited XT because it had the upgraded noise-control insulated windows with the lower trims do not have. If you want quiet get the Unlimited XT as it’s worth the little extra price. Drives like sweet butter! Thanks Subaru, our son gets the 2009 Outback!! Give the Unlimited XT a test drive, you won’t be sorry. Only cheesy thing in the sun visor. Really, Subaru.

It's my 4th Subaru

by MaddieB from Onawa, IA on Thu Sep 26 2019

I have been driving a Subaru since 2010 and am on my 4th. I totaled the 2nd and outcome would likely have been fatal if it weren't for my Subaru. I am a raving fan!

Outback

by forever subaru from Lewes, DE on Thu Oct 31 2019

Previously owned an Outback for 10 years and loved it. Traded for a Honda CR-v. During a long trip, it was difficult to get comfortable in the Honda due to the seat design. Going back to the Outback for the comfort and smooth ride.

Safe and reliable and a joy to drive.

by JymmyJ "Uber driver" from Grand Junction on Mon Nov 25 2019

This 2020 Outback meets my very extensive needs as an Uber driver. I get congratulations on a great vehicle every day! It's very comfortable and surprisingly responsive on the roadcity and highway.

Hidden Bargain

by psdenno from Palm Springs, CA on Thu Jan 23 2020

The 2020 Subaru Outback Touring XT is the top of the line Outback. Features include sound deadening glass, front view camera, turbo engine, all wheel drive, and a plethora of safety and convenience features. So far, no issues with any of the car's features. Ride comfort is tops and the four cylinder turbo engine is smooth, quiet, and powerful. I keep a car for many years and we'll see how this one performs over time.

Best car purchase I have made

by Jenni Wat from Dallas on Sun Jan 12 2020

I got the touring with the turbo engine and the upgraded leather package...it is a dream! Beautiful inside and out. Comfortable and sporty! I traded in my Grand Cherokee and this has the same amount to room- holds my golf clubs and cart with ease. Great fuel efficiency I drive around 400 miles a week. Plus this is our going to the mountains car! This is our 3rd Subaru (we have two Cross treks as well). Added bonus!! The subaru dealership is AMAZING! Laid back and helpful salespeople. And the service department is fantastic! We got extended service plan on all of our Subaru’s because the service department is so good I don’t even want to get my oil changed anywhere else. 5 star car 5 star dealership 5 star service

Had a 2011 I liked,the 2020, better in everyway

by Mikey Subaru from Oradell,NJ on Sun Jan 12 2020

This 2020 Outback Touring XT is faster, quieter, has a better ride, has more room and has answered all my wishes for my previous top line 2011. The mirror adjustment is moved to the door, the additional tech safety features, the remote hatch operation, more merging power with the turbo, all were daily irritants , thank you Subaru.

Impressive interior

by Randy1 from Tucson, AZ on Thu Jan 30 2020

Purchased 2020 Outback Touring XT and love it. The interior is spectacular, the seats are very comfortable and the nappa leather is beautiful. The 11.6” screen is reasonably responsive and the system has multiple settings which are extremely useful. The sound system is wonderful. The turbo engine and cvt are perfect for this wagon. The body reflects the Ouback’s heritage and is beautiful as well. On the negative side, the auto start/stop is seriously annoying and requires several steps to disable. A simple switch would be a better solution. There is very limited storage in front and the center console is very small. The cargo area, even with the rear seats up, is generous. The spare is mounted with the valve stem down, requiring the tire to be removed to check pressure.

Going back to Subaru - great improvements for 2020

by JimNH from Nashua, NH on Wed Dec 18 2019

I went to look at a 2019 on the lot, but bought the 2020 in the showroom. The seats are bigger and more substantial/comfortable, which as a large guy I appreciate and need.

Like it more each time I drive it

by Doons from Fort Worth on Wed Mar 11 2020

Composed ride, the 2.5L is plenty of motor, Adaptive Cruise is my new best friend along with the Adaptive high-beams, reasonably quiet, decent handling, Driver aids are fun and most are useful to me. Been just a month with the Car. I liked my wife's 2020 Touring that I bought a 2020 Premium and am not disappointed. First 250 miles, 24.5mpg but the next 250 miles; mpg was 28.9. Both are combo driving. For an AWD vehicle, that is pretty impressive. It's early so hard to rate reliability. Had one hiccup with the infotainment center. Had gotten gas and driving away it was silent in the car. Radio, both AM and FM were not functioning. The other sources were. When I got a long red light, I shut the car off and restarted, the AM and FM were back. That was a couple weeks ago, no problems since. Also have experienced "Eyesight" shutting down but it was dark and seriously raining at the time. Had read it shuts down if it can't "see". Another week or so I will have my break-in miles done and can play a bit with the engine and paddle shift to see what the engine and rubber band CVT can do.I enjoy getting in the car each day. Very Satisfied with both purchases, wife loves her Touring.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21