2011 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

$20,195–$21,245 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2011 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2011 Toyota Camry

Most reliable car, will get a lot more miles to it

This car is amazing on gas and I have owned it for over 3 years. This is the most reliable car with inexpensive fixes. Will be inspected next week along with an oil change.

Very clean and comfortable

Very clean and comfortable inside and outside. Lots of leg room and all of the amenities I need. Not a blemish or scratch outside either. Great looking car!

Most Reliable car I've ever owned.

This is the best equipped car I've ever own. It is powerful and economical what a 6 speed automatic. Runs like new with only 54200 miles. Well maintained I only use Mobile One oil.

My “new” Camry is a very popular and reliable car.

I had an independent mechanic check the Camry, who said it was “a keeper.” I also got great reviews of the 2011 Camry from YouTube. The car runs great and l’m getting grtgas milage as well. This is one of the most popular and reliable cars in the market.

I just purchased, but I don't expect any problems.

I have owned used Toyotas. This one has everything on it I wanted. I especially like the automatic headlights and the XM radio. The car I had didn't have these features.

It doesn't have any problems

This car is clean. I just changed the battery, And it has a good 4 wheels. I bought it 15 months ago. I changed during this time only Oxygen Sensor.

Toyota is where its at

This make and model will last forever. Its great on gas and the price is affordable. I had the same make and model previously it was 1999 and lasted for 20 years with over 260,000 miles.

4.3

Reliable car.

This car is great compared to other camrys 2011. Never smoked inside. Just changed front breaks by Toyota of Hackensack and oil change every 6 months. Just fill up the gas and drive. I am selling cause I want to lease a new car.

Camry - Best car ever

This car is 100% reliable. I never had to make any repairs and only needed scheduled maintenance. With synthetic oil the engine may run forever.

One of the best cars that I heve owned

The 2011 Toyota Camry was recently voted the best used car by Consumer Reports. I agree. I consistently got 34 MPG. Have had no trouble with the car. Extra quiet car for its class