2011 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2011 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2011 Toyota Camry

I loved it

Very comfortable car with all options and no any problems at all i like it and my sun like it too and you will be happy if you have it

4.1

A very reliable car/

This car has plenty of interior room and a fairly nice external appearance. Drives very smoothly and appears to be particularly durable, which is ultimately what I prioritize when purchasing a vehicle so that I don't end up constantly spending money on repairs and maintenance.

Love the V6 Camry!

The V6 engine gives me a sense of security, power, and control, which is great for driving in the mountains or on the highway. The XLE has great features, I especially enjoy the heated leather seats, moonroof, and bluetooth. All my mechanics have told me that Toyota's rarely have problems, and online reports show that the maintenance costs on the Camry are lower than an Avalon, so the XLE is actually a better choice for luxury. My one complaint is that only part of the back seat folds down, not the whole thing. I love this car, I am just looking around at other choices since it is getting a little old.

Excellent car to own,Most reliable and comfortable

This is an excellent car which I have driven and have exceeded my expectations. I have used this as my primary car and have driven this one to many long distance places without any problems. Strongly Recommended to buy this car without any second thoughts / doubts.

4.1

Most reliable car you can have on the market today

This car is the most reliable car you can own on the market today. Runs excellent and quiet on the road. Leg room is excellent and space is better than most. Saves the most fuel in any car I have ever been. Took me over 100 miles with with only $7 in the tank. Cant choose wrong when choosing a toyota camry.

My most reliable car

This car meets all my needs. I love the color, I love everything about it. My car for everything, work, church, commute to everywhere. That's the most reliable car I've ever owned

Good Value car

I like Toyota cars and Camry is very reliable and gas efficient. The only problem I am with this car is when the road is wet, the car seems reluctant to move ahead after a stop. I noticed that change tires help some. Overall I am happy with Toyota products.

It is the best comfortable car I ever drive.Stephe

It is top quality and I recommended it to two friends already.I love it most.wish I have one . If I have money now I will get one for myself

Most reliable car we have owned

After driving Fords and Chryslers we noticea much smoother ride with great reliablity. This car gets great gas mileage, is really stylish and very reliable. So glad we bought it.

Very reliable

Great car good for a commuter. Very reliable and comfortable. Never had any issues and have over 150 thousand miles and no problems at all.