2011 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

$20,195–$21,245 MSRP range
side view of 2011 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2011 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2011 Toyota Camry

Most reliable and comfortable car I have ever had.

This car is economical but sporty and and the AC is awesome! The extra gear is great for passing. Seats 5 comfortably and both rear seats fold flat for extra large trunk transport.

When you look up "reliable" in the dictionary....

This car has served us well. My wife has driven it to work for the past 9 years and its never failed once! Sure we have had minor problems, flat tire, battery changes, but all in all it's been great. We had the dash changed in 2018 as a Toyota recall, how awesome is that? We took the car in for maintenance and they noticed a crack in the dash, so they informed us it was covered and replaced it for free. This is why we have owned 3 Camry's, you can count on them to deliver performance and comfort. Our son still owns the 2004 Camry and it has 175K miles. Change the oil and have routine check ups and you will drive these for over 200K miles with no problems.

Best car I have owned

Best car I have ever owned perfect for anybody has an aux cord and Bluetooth available. Super reliable car for anyone including high school and college kids or a small family

Toyota is very reliable

Great vehicle for every day use and travel with great gas mileage. This vehicle if well maintained will last you a life time. No car like it.

LOVE THE LUXURY

I traded my Acura TL for the Toyota Camry and would not EVER go back to Acura! The ride is very smooth and no engine noise at all. The V-6 is quick to pick up and get you out of the way!

So far very happy with both car's we have purchase

Great car for my husband and both of us. Second best car we have this is the second car we have! Quality car's in his lot! We will always come back!

So Far So Good

I purchased it for my son who is away at college and needed reliable transportation while away from home. Great gas mileage. Vehicle was spotless and in excellent condition.

The rides great good gas mileage no dents .

I love this car rides smooth i just can't afford it anymore. It has never smoke in the car is still like new.I really don't want get reid of it i love this car.

Smoothest running car I've ever owned

A pleasure to drive, V-6 engine makes it drive like a sport car, transmission is the smoothest I've ever owned. Wouldn't sell it but not being driven much at this time.

Very clean, comfortable car. Rides nice, good cond

Nice car; good condition. Rides nice. Low mileage for a 2011 auto. Comfortable and quiet. Good looking too, with very few cosmetic defects. Very quiet on local roads that are in poor condition.