2019 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2019 Toyota Camry

I average 38.2 mpg

This Camry is the best car I have ever owned. I drive a lot so I never imagined I would average 38.2 miles to the gallon. I am 6 ft 3 tall and I can tell you there is ample legroom on the driver as well as passenger side. There is also ample room in the back for passenger(s) and the comfort and luxury of this car is second to none. This is my first Toyota and I have had many many vehicles over the years and nothing compares to this Toyota. Personally I wish I had bought a Toyota years ago.

Toyota Camry

My first time owning a Toyota and I love it! I've had many vehicles in my day and I assure you this is the best one yet!

most reliable and good handling

this car met all of my needs all features are amazing it has a black leather seats and a backup camera and it's room enough for me

Best Camry I've ever owned.

The car is sporty looking and fun to drive. Mileage is good but not as good as the ratings say. Apple Carplay is great and I saved money by not buying a GPS.

Always like Toyota Camry due to high quality of pr

Checked few other cars brans. Love Toyota Camry LE. I have Camry 2003 which I bought it new and I still have it has 293000. 00 miles on it. I'm happy with Toyota Camry.

4.4

So far totally meets my expectations

So far totally meets my expectations ( I have had it only for a few weeks). Nice updates on cruise control, lane control compared to previous one (2015)

Great car...drives really smooth

This car is meeting all my needs..it is spacious and it has a luxury feel to it! I love how smooth the ride is !

We love our new Camry XSE

Originally I was looking at both the Q50 and Giulia...my son bought a new Camry and asked if I would like to take it for a drive...5 minutes behind the wheel and I was sold. We bought a blue streak 2019 Camry XSE with all of the bells and whistles and couldn't be more thrilled with everything about the car. It's my wife's daily driver and she's getting 30 miles to the gallon.

3.4

Extremely Poor Performance

I bought the 2019 Camry XLE 4Cyl. Compared to my last 2013 camry, the new Camry is extremely sluggish with acceleration. Freeway driving could at times be somewhat hazardous if you suddenly need a burst of speed to avoid a danger. Upon pressing the gas pedal, the car lacks response and when it does respond, it's more noise from the engine rather than any measurable torque and speed. I would definitely not recommend the camry as Toyota has definitely taken a step down. Honda would be the obvious alternative.

1.9

very difficult to gain speed after stopping

it’s very difficult to gain speed after stopping sometimes with the engine turned off at the back of the car I hear some kind of electric sound 5-8 minutes 3000 miles a very big difference with our former Camry 2004. if I knew about this before I would buy something else I don’t advise