2019 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2019 Toyota Camry

Review of 2019 Camry XLE

The Camry XLE is an excellent car - more stylish than the older Camry models. The car is comfortable and not far from a true luxury car. Honestly, this is such a great car in every way (handing, style, comfort, reliability) that I have nothing but the highest marks to offer.

Best interior and trunk space available.

This car is a bit sporty but practical and has all the right extras to suite me, my family and friends. Including the occasional ride for the dog.

Having fun so far in my new car.

It has met all my needs plus some. I had a 2007 camry with over 215000 miles and someone hit me. So I had to buy a new car. I looked at several options and I loved the new Camry. I splurged a little and got the xse and I'm loving it.

A Camry.

Traded a 2019 Kia Optima LX, which I liked, because of worry over engine failure, engine/vehicle fire, and fix a flat over changeable tire. Camry more solid, luxury feeling. Heavier. 48mpg over 1:20 drive PA Turnpike, stop and go bypass traffic, and back road drive. 38mpg around town.

Sporty and fast as well

It was nicer than I expected and very easy to drive and very plush and very fast around 300 horsepower and nice to have the charging station

Very Reliable

This car meets my need. It's very roomy with plenty of leg room and trunk space. The ride is smooth and enjoyable. The features are awesome- from the USB ports in the front and back seats to the charging of Qi smartphone charging system. It is a beautiful car and I am enjoying the panoramic glass roof. Everything that I wanted and imagined, I have found plus more.

Sound and quality

If your looking for a sporty yet convenient vehicle look no further. You will turn heads in this vehicle. The sporty exterior is very appealing, especially to the young age. However, the 2019 sound quality in the back seat is less then desirable. It’s been noted by multiple drivers a rattling noise if your volume is set above 15-17. However, the space inside is very roomy. Car takes a bit to pick up, I feel that the RAV4 has a quicker get up then the Camry.

Toyota Camry 2019. XSE V6 Auto. Red Interior.

This is a brand new car. It is a must have, equipped with all the latest technology for safe driving and comfort. The car speaks for it self. You must have to see it.

TRADED UP

Bret Berge Riverview Toyota worked with me all the way on my trade in & the new Camry SE Nightshade Ed. that I leased! This is the best car I have ever owned!!

Our fourth Camry, another great car.

Love all the safety features. The auto cruise control, auto headlights, lane departure alert, Entune and scout gps, and blind spot monitor are all great safety features.