2019 Toyota Camry consumer reviews

side view of 2019 Camry Toyota
Explore the 2019 Toyota Camry
Shop the 2019 Toyota Camry

Great

Great car and style leather is good and design is good love the subtle blue color of the exterior which also looks black and features are good

The best car to own!

The best car to own to this day! it’s really reliable and saves on gas. Although I will say the interior quality is not the best and the first year of owning the car was a nightmare, it’s still a great car overall! ever since then, the car has never gave me any problems! definitely will recommend to get this car if you’re looking for a comfortable daily car since the base models come with standard safety sense!

Overall perfect car

This is the "standard" of a PERFECT vehicle ! Size wise, very economical, comfortable, extremely reliable and trustworthy. Everything you need, sturdy, but comfortable ride - you won't regret the investment.

Love it to death

Bought a 2019 Camry XSE. CPO. Low mileage lease vehicle. Love the refinement, styling. The I4 has 28 more horsepower than my 13 Camry SE. Better gas mileage thanks to the 8 speed automatic. Toyota hit it out of the ballpark with the 2018 redesign. So glad I got this car!

Good value for the price!

Purchased the vehicle at the end of 2021! It was used with 65000 miles on it and looked brand new! Everyone I show it to thinks it is a 2022! I simply love the car in every way except one! The sound system is not as good as I had hoped but most people will probably find it sufficient. Slight hesitation before accelerating that is a little troubling but once it gets moving it is quick enough for me! Well built easy to operate and even the electronics are not overbearing. Good value for the money

Good vehicle for the price

I get great gas mileage with this car the car is a good car for the price I enjoyed working with the staff to get me into the car and I would recommend this car to a friend and plan to buy another Toyota in the future

4.3

Good car.

Good vehicle, after the recall was handled car drives very well, good economy, check on use prior to sale, wouldn't recommend the dealers service department though.

Toyota: check one out!

I Purchased a certified 2019 Toyota Camry XSE. Absolutely beautiful car. Runs great. Feel like I have the support of the dealer if anything goes wrong. I’ve never owned a Toyota before, but I know that this one is going to Last a really long time.

Camry XLE ..Great car..

This car suits my needs in every way.. Great quality, reliability and gas mileage. 48.2 miles per gallon on the highway. It is very smooth and quiet and you cannot hardly even feel the highway. I would highly recommend it.

Such a great purchase!

I love the sporty style, the great mileage, the leather interior and all of the upgrades especial the rear view monitor and the cross traffic alerts. Penske Toyota dealership in Downey made my purchase of no haggling, no false promises and 0% interest a very pleasant experience. The service dept is exceptional, fast friendly service!