2020 Highlander Hybrid

2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

4.5

Have You Driven the 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid?

We continue to be pleased

by KDH, Highlander Hybrid fan from Houston, Texas on Wed Jun 17 2020

Our new Highlander Hybrid has so many features that make driving it a true pleasure. We have found it to be intuitive in terms of the various features. We love the turning radius. We have not experienced any blindspots and the 360 view is a real plus. We have received many compliments on the looks of the SUV. My husband is a large man and he finds the Highlander Hybrid front seat very comfortable while leaving plenty of legroom for our guests in the backseat. The third row is a wonderful feature for various errands. We highly recommend this vehicle!

Toyota nailed it with this hybrid

by Akweaver from Selah, WA on Thu Sep 17 2020

My husband and I purchased a Platinum hybrid AWD in Blizzard White, with graphite leather. I cross shopped this with the Hyundai Santa Fe, Kia telluride, Hyundai Palisade and Mazda CX-9. To be honest, I didn’t even really consider the highlander at first. I decided to just look at it since it was close by. While I think it is nice looking, I think that the Kia and Hyundai beat it in the looks department. I prefer the looks of the 2019, but it is growing on me more and more. My last 3 vehicles have been Toyota’s and they have all faithfully carried me without issue for 150,000 to 200,000 miles. It’s hard to stray from my experience with Toyota’s. They always seem a bit more bland, but I can forgive that when they perform year after year without a glitch. My husband is a big man and we needed a vehicle that was comfortable for him. I wanted a smaller vehicle, but able to carry my 2 dogs and be comfortable for long road trips, but easy to park when we visit Seattle. I also do some light off roading to trailhead, and we do get a lot of snow. It was also important to have a comfortable ride and good support for my bad back as well as good gas mileage. I also wanted comfortable seating in the second row for adults. The highlander checked all these boxes for us. This vehicle excels in comfort, safety, Quietness, turning radius, gas mileage and is not too big. It is easy to park and fits in our garage. For us, the smaller size is a plus. I have not been able to test the AWD and I hope it is sufficient for our needs. If I needed to use the 3rd row regularly, I would look for a larger vehicle, and I agree it’s small for the class. This is no big deal for us as it is just added storage and room for the dogs folded down, or maybe for throwing an extra kid or adult back there for a quick trip. Overall, while not perfect, I am very happy in my decision. It is just so pleasant to drive and I smile every time I fill it up at the gas pump. I love the lane tracing assist and all the safety features. The technology is a bit of a steep learning curve, but it is getting easier. The interior is plush, the leather is soft, and it is so quiet. So far I am averaging 35mpg combined without even trying.

Reliable and safe

by Copycat from East Wenatchee wa on Mon Jun 01 2020

The inside design of this car is excellent with A ton of added leg room . So comfortable and so safe . So glad we decided to purchase this as it is our second Toyota Highlander .

Finally found a great vehicle

by Kimberlilly66 from Bristol, IN on Tue Jun 16 2020

This Highlander is a really great vehicle. The only negative I have to say is it can be a bit loud when accelerating at a high speed - like going from an on-ramp to highway lane. But everything else annoy the car outweighs that momentary noise. It’s comfortable and looks classy and has all the practical amenities of a family vehicle. I’m sold!!

Most Fuel Efficient Vehicle I've Ever Owned

by Chuck from Omaha, NE on Sat Aug 22 2020

I've owned the car now for two months. The gas mileage is unbelievable for an SUV of its size. I really enjoy the way it drives and it is super quiet.

The best vehicle I've ever owned!

by Happy Camper from Midlothian, TX on Wed Aug 19 2020

I love the new sporty style, the roominess, the way it drives like on a cloud. Its super quiet and has alot of get up and go from a stop. I don't know how I got by without the 12" screen, but never again. Its an awesome feature among many new features. I love this car!

Most Technology car I’ve owned

by Peterbr from Ellicott City,MD on Thu May 07 2020

The car is very comfortable. Easy to drive Love the technology, Love the third row seats. The only negative I have is the engine is a little noisy. Love the hybrid though.

Highlander Hybrid is Awesome

by SuzyQ from Canyon Lake, TX on Wed Oct 07 2020

Our new Highlander Hybrid is incredible. Quiet on the road, efficient on gas, lots of great features, plenty of room, and very comfortable to drive. Really glad we got this great car.

Highlander 2020 hybrid amazing gas mileage

by happymom from Loomis, CA on Thu Sep 24 2020

Love my new car. It has all the things I was looking for. Roomy interior and for being a small person was able to adjust the drivers seat to be very comfortable. The gas mileage so far is exceptional for the size of this vehicle.

Excellent mileage and performance for a hybrid

by Alex from Cincinnati, OH on Sun Dec 13 2020

The gas mileage that we get on this nearly exceeds our previous hybrid sedan from 10 years ago. The safety features and overall ride make this an excellent choice for families. The 3rd row can be a little cramped for adults, but would be fine for kids. This went to replace an older Grand Cherokee, and for relatively the same size, it's much more loaded.

1 2 3