2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid consumer reviews

$38,200–$39,800 MSRP range
side view of 2020 Highlander Hybrid Toyota
Explore the 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Shop the 2020 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

Finally found a great vehicle

This Highlander is a really great vehicle. The only negative I have to say is it can be a bit loud when accelerating at a high speed - like going from an on-ramp to highway lane. But everything else annoy the car outweighs that momentary noise. It’s comfortable and looks classy and has all the practical amenities of a family vehicle. I’m sold!!

Reliable and safe

The inside design of this car is excellent with A ton of added leg room . So comfortable and so safe . So glad we decided to purchase this as it is our second Toyota Highlander .

Traded In my Rav4 Hybrid for XLE Hybrid and Wow!

Our family grew and the 2019 Rav4 Hybrid was too small. Had to have a third row. Also ideal for picking up the in-laws. Compared to the Rav4, this Highlander is so smooth and the driving experience is amazing. It's also "solid" compared to the Rav4. We did have the gas tank issue as others have talked about with the Rav4 and will keep an eye on this as we did fill up and it clicked off early for a 17.1 gallon tank..... but so far I love this vehicle. It will make those short or long road trips easy. The captain chairs in second row are very comfortable for the kids and they do slide forward to allow room for the 3rd row. Given the reliability of the Highlander I think this is a great buy. It is expensive compared to the competitors but you are paying for that reliability. Highly recommend a test drive and keep this one on the short list as you will not be disappointed.

Most Technology car I’ve owned

The car is very comfortable. Easy to drive Love the technology, Love the third row seats. The only negative I have is the engine is a little noisy. Love the hybrid though.

Excellent Safe Drive

The exterior and interior styling are outstanding the infotainment system is clear and easy to use. The leather is soft and comfortable. The safety features secured our purchase. Perfect for a family of four and the third seat for extra storage or an occasional friend or two.