2017 Toyota Prius Prime consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Prius Prime Toyota
Explore the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime
Shop the 2017 Toyota Prius Prime

I loved owning.

This car is everything I need. The car saves lots of money and my family loves it because it has wide space to travel around with friends and family.

Most efficient car I have ever owned!

This car is extremely efficient for my commuting needs. For being a taller guy this car has plenty of legroom and head height. I really love the gas mileage, and this thing climbs over mountains like a breeze. I love some of the auto features like when you have your high beans on it senses if you are following or of a car is coming head on and automatically lowers your headlights back to low beam. Once the other vehicle has either passed or moved out of the way the headlights automatically turn back up to high beam! Really love it, however I really want the 2018 model, and regret not purchasing it. For now this car has definitely been my go to car for money savings and reliability!

Saved Tons of Gas with all the essential features

Say goodbye to Gas if your daily drives is within 20 miles. It has all the modern essential features and technology. Tons of Rebates from Federal, State and even Edison still. Can't go wrong with this car the only thing I wish it could improve is its battery range and only a 4 seater.

Go to gas station once a month

Quiet comfortable ride with 70 mpg with hybrid + plugin makes me very happy. The grey and black interior is more suited to me compared to the shiny white option in the showroom.

BEST CAR EVER!!

The perfect balance between performance and fuel efficiency! Lots of power, battery charges overnight on 110v and I?m currently averaging over 100 mpg! LOVE the tablet sized screen which operates almost every system. My iPhone connects easily and music and audio books sound great! This car is actually pretty perfect! I bought mine and my husband loved it so much we went back and bought one for him!!

Electric/Hybrid Combo

Great for short travel in and around town, economical even for long travel. Host of tech yet easy to use for everyone. Fairly roomy and good storage for a mid size car.

4.4

Great car.

I love everything about this car except the trunk space and the fact that it only has 4 seats. Not using gas for weeks is amazing. The safety sense is fantastic.

good car

The only thing negative is the seats could be a little softer. I kept my gas buys for the 15 months owership and This is a great car and my fuel cost for the 15 months is $.02 per mile.

Awesome car, great gas mileage

This car is perfect. Great gas mileage! It's safe. It has great technical specs! Plenty of room, comfy. It's nice to have the rear view camera too

Favorite Car

So far this is by far the best car I have ever owned. And my previous car was a 2016 Toyota Prius. It is the most wonderful color. It is by far the smoothest ride I have ever enjoyed compared with all my past autos. I love the space age interface. I feel it is well laid out and easy and quick to access all the needed functions.