2014 Toyota RAV4 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 RAV4 Toyota
Explore the 2014 Toyota RAV4
Shop the 2014 Toyota RAV4
4.0

Versatility is the best of all cars owned.

This car has usability that prior cars could never equal, with the rear seats being able to push all the way down flat. This allows extending the cargo area enough to carry items most cars would not be able to. Yet, it's smaller in length, so it fits nicely into smaller spaces.

Most comfortable Automobile I have owned.

I found myself in need of a vehicle that will perform well in snow due to job location change. The Rav4 has exceeding my expectations for comfort and has performed very well in snow. My job is at one of the higher elevations and at the top of the hill...I see many vehicles sliding when it snows and I have had no problem at all.

3.3

Disappointed but I don?t hate the car

I wish I shopped around more and looked and more cars in the same class. It took me a little while and I started to find this this car really lacked!

Most reliable car ever

This car makes me drive like a boss as I just stated my own business I would like to have this rav4 do that I can never worry about breakdowns

Great suv

The RAV4 is a great suv. I bought it because I needed a bigger car than my Camry when I got a dog and bought a house. The 75lb pup has room and I have room for transporting yard clean up to the dump. Because of my raves about this car 2 of my friends are now happy RAV4 owners.

Love my Rav4

Great cargo space. Love the backup camera, steering wheel controls for audio and bluetooth. Deep cup holders so bottles won't rattle around and plenty of storage for all the things I keep in the car. Bought it at a great dealership - A1 Toyota in New Haven CT. Wouldn't shop anywhere else.

Best car i have ever driven.

This car is reliable and comfortable to drive. It holds its value and feels very safe driving in the winter weather. Only car I will ever own.

4.3

I have always wanted to own one.

Overall I am pleased. Improvements could be made on quality of interior. A storage compartment on the dash for a cell phone or transponder. Also, better floor mats.

I got exactly what I was told i will be getting.

The vehicle was in excellent condition and the price was also less than average market value. Due to the low price i did not even had to bargain

4.4

Love my RAV

My sister recommended the RAV and I really like mine. I've driven it almost 100,000 km since 2015 and would definitely buy another one. Gas mileage is great with my 4 cylinder engine. No blind spots when you change lanes compared to my Ford Escape. Never had one issue with it in the 3 years I've owned it.