2010 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Venza Toyota
Explore the 2010 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2010 Toyota Venza
4.0

An all around reliable vehicle

We like like the reliability, handling, ride, and all around styling of our Venza. The only costs we?ve had in over 8 years and 80,000 miles are regular maintenance, tires, brakes, and a battery.

Excellent reliable crossover

I bought this vehicle new and have had nothing but excellent luck with it in the eight years I have owned it. It is very easy to drive, gets decent gas mileage, and is handy. The interior is a bit plasticy but overall it is high quality and has aged well.

Extremely comfortable to drive.

The Toyota Venza is a stylish, comfortable SUV that feels like a luxury car. Smooth ride. For someone doing a lot of highway driving this is an excellent choice.

Great family car

Still love the looks of this car. But besides design this car has always served us well. It offers plenty of space for camping trips, sporting events, and family roadtrip vacations. It drives really well: safe and comfortable. And the model we drive comes loaded with features that we love like the panorama roof + sun roof; lots of useful interior automation to make any drive, long or short, more comfortable and enjoyable.

Toyota

All around great car! Smooth ride, and great gas mileage. Great for passengers and also hauling my bike and Kayak. weekend trips are made easy with plenty of room for everything we need to take.

Reliable

It is Avery lei able vehicle, I have the V6 AWD, very confortable , wide enough for three passengers in the back. It could use a bigger trunk. I have leather seats. The plastic finish on the dash do not line up properly in some parts.. but overall it is a nice ride and it handles very well.

Geat car!

This car has plenty of room, it's solidly built, very comfortable and has great technology. We're thrilled with our purchase and the silver color is just perfect! The interior is very roomy and the cargo area is huge.

Love this car

This car hasn?t failed me and has met all of my needs. We purchased this car and took it on a family vacation to Florida and it performed well on 95 south and was able to keep pace with other vehicles traveling the highways despite having a smaller engine. Love this car!

4.0

Not the best MPG Crossover.

V6 3.5L (2GRFE) AWD. 2010. Silver. I'm getting 18.3-18.2mpg highway! Avg. speed about 70-75mph and I don't have a heavy foot to accelerate. Nothing is wrong with the car and everything is stock. My tires have plenty of tread and air. I'm going to speak to Toyota about this as I should be getting something over 20mpg for sure. The style itself is probably the best sporty looking crossover car. I worked for Honda R&D and my project was the Honda Crosstour--ugly compared to the Venza. Hence I don't work for them anymore? ;) The wheels are like 19" or so I think. Huge. It is a heavy car, so starting off sometimes feels heavy. Good for family and friend to ride and plenty of space in the trunk area. Power hatch is always awesome to have. I have yet to test the towing capacity as I'm buying a Draw-Tite hitch Class III soon to carry my coupe that I'm modifying to different garages to get stuff done, but I found that the tow capacity for a V6 AWD is 3500lbs, so that's good to know. I'd recommend this if you wanna look sporty and have great space in the car, but not recommended if you're thinking of saving gas or getting anything above 20mpg. This is a nice small family car, but wish they had DVD options for the back seats at least. or allow DVDs for the Navi-screen when car is in park..maybe the newer 2011-2015 have this? dunno.

So practical

It?s a perfect small/medium car. It?s not big like an SUV but it definitely does have the room like it. Toyota is very good at making enough room inside cars. I absolutely love mine right now and I would wished they continued the car because it?s perfect.