2010 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Venza Toyota
Explore the 2010 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2010 Toyota Venza

Roomy For All Sizes

This vehicle is quite roomy. Lots of comfort especially for long drives. Smooth ride. My only issue is that it eats gas pretty quickly.

3.4

Has been very reliable

Like the all wheel drive and has been very reliable Whoever the paint has not held up to my expectations That would be my biggest complaint. And the fact Toyota has discontinued making the Venza

4.0

Very roomy with a lot of storage and charging stat

This car can fit my disabled passengers along with their assist I've devices and feels like we still have room.

Best car I have ever owned

Moved to the city and traded 2006 f150 4 door v8. I cannot explain the improvement in comfort and fuel economy. Further, I have had the car for 80000 kms and have only had to replace tires and brakes. I tend to be an aggressive driver but the car has never let me down and on the highway, so quiet. Great for long trips. The best fuel economy I have achieved is 8.9l/100km. Lots of room, I'm tall 6'5" and nobody has ever complained about the back seat room. The glass roof is aweso.e and spend the money and get the JBL stereo. 13 speakers. Well worth it. No regrets.

Toyota Venza

This has been a very reliable car. Need to only have regular change oil. Practically no other maintenance expense.

LOVE MY VENZA!!!!

Bought my Venza about 6 months ago, couldn't be happier!!! Was driving a Chevy Equinox "YUCK DONT BUY ONE" (nothing but issues) My Venza is my most favorite car I've ever owned!!!

Best car I've ever owned!

Stylish, beautiful, comfortable. Has every feature I want. NO complaints with this car! I hate that Toyota quit making this car, which is their luxury vehicle.

Luxury, reliability and beautiful car

The best car I've ever owned! Fully loaded with every option, excluding 3rd row seats and DVD player. Very comfortable ride.

under the hood

You do not know what you are getting with any car from a dealership. When buying a car take it to an independent mechanic and let them check it out because the dealer will tell you anything to get you to buy the car. Alternators are supposed to last for years at least more than 6 years. 2010 toyota venza going on 7 years, alternator shot. May be a good thing they discontinued this vehicle.

Wow what a treat over many cars I have owned

This car is a V6 AWD with all the options including autostart & trailer hitch.This is Toyotas best kept secret as it does everything well to the point that I make excuses to drive it somewhere. I live in the northern frozen tundra and the Venza AWD is the best I have driven and only the depth of the snow could stop.The V6 is a technological masterpiece and runs as smooth as silk.The driving position is very comfortable and easily adjusted for the driver with long trips a joy.