2014 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Venza Toyota
Explore the 2014 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2014 Toyota Venza

Wonderful!

This car is easy to drive, it is very comfortable, it has sun roof and moon roof which makes it fancy, its audio system is very good. I am very pleased having purchased it.

One of the best cars I've ever owned.

Styling is second to none. It is very reliable and well built. The 2.7 engin is abit inadequate and noisy at times.

Venza for the win!!

My husband didn't want another work truck so we were looking into SUV and wagon type vehicles to haul his work stuff. After trying different crossovers he chose the Venza both for it's comfort, reliability, and design. He can get his tools in with only collapsing one of the back seats and he still has room to carpool with the guys to job sites. Best choice for his needs!

Bring Back the Venza

We like the Venza that we bought two! One is a 2014 XLE and the other is an LE. The size and styling are perfect for us. They are luxurious and comfortable.

One of the best cars we have owned!

Typical Toyota. Great value. Amazing quality. Very Reliable. Arctic Frost Pearl is by far the best color. The 19 in wheels and tires make it handle great

Beautiful and feels great to drive

I waited a long time to buy a new vehicle and when I finally made the decision to do it I found this Toyota Venza. I so love this vehicle with all the little features that it has. So far I wouldn't change a thing and I'm not regretting having a car payment again.

3.0

Mr R J

Bought this XLE V6 new, rides rough (Canadian roads) I like the All wheel drive and most features work well. Roomy and nice to get in and out . Window wind noise is not good and Toyotas window bending fix is not the great. Gas mileage is not near specs and 29 mpg Canadian was obtained once under pristine conditions in 2 plus years. Engine is very noisy after 1st year, even louder when hot , and Trans shifts rough at times not my idea of a good product. Toyota has done little, but try to say its normal, what a bunch of bull. I have had many vehicles in the last 50 years and find this overrated for the money. I cannot see what others find so great about these vehicles.

Second Venza

We had a 2010 Venza and replaced it with the 2014 Limited. The options and accessories are on par with Toyota's luxury division - Lexus. Love the styling, room for everything and the performance. Wish Toyota continued building this vechicle.

2014 Venza (reliable, reliable , reliable)

"I have been driving cars for over 30 years and I have yet to see a more reliable crossover. This is my 1st Toyota Crossover, which I purchased in 2014, almost 2 years and I have not experienced a single issue, not even 1. I have the V6 front wheel drive LE, have driven it cross-country. Mostly on paved roads, ;) I have noticed you do not get as fatigued in this car driving long-distances, as you would in a regular SUV, and I have owned many from big ones like hummer H2 to Dodge Durango. While this is not what I would call a true SUV, it has enough ground clearance to do some light off roading... I would recommend this car to anyone who actually wants a comfortable long distance, "reliable" crossover."

The best car I owned so far!

I bought my Venza 2014 Limited a year ago, and man the car is really amazing. It's fun to drive with so much power and comfort to give. Merging to the highway is no sweat, just press the gas pedal and presto, you're in. This is my first Toyota car and I would have bought one of these long ago if someone told me how great this car is. There's so much leg room for both driver and passengers (front and back seats), very easy to get in and out and plenty of cargo space. Winter is not a problem even without winter tires. There is only one setback though. The wheels are noisy especially when you hit 110 km at the highway. But all in all I am thrilled and very satisfied with my Venza