2014 Toyota Venza consumer reviews

Explore the 2014 Toyota Venza
Shop the 2014 Toyota Venza
3.7

Very comfortable

Great car super comfortable. The drive is smooth, good fetures. I did not love the exterior the back is a bit long.

1.0

Love my Venza

I love my 2014 Venza. It sits up higher, is so comfortable, and has AWD, which is the motivating factor in trading in my 2012 Camry. I don't know why Toyota decided to stop making the Venza model as it is popular, looks great, great performance.

4.0

My new , used Toyotas Venza

Good price on a good vechicle ! Looking for a vechicle that gets good gas mileage and is comfortable to drive everyday .

I love this car!

This car has so many options, is easy and comfortable to drive or ride in, has great power and is reliable. This is my first AWD car and it def drives different /better than a non AWD car. It feels safe and well made. I purchased mine with 60k+ miles and it runs like new. I wanted something with AWD but not huge. I love the size.

A perfect vehicle

Great power for a 4V. Handling is great and such a quiet ride. Looking forward to a long relationship w this car.

3.7

Meets my needs but not super impressive

Extremely roomy interior. Very comfortable to drive, no blind spots. Horrible on gas. Slow to pick up when trying to speed up. It's sluggish. For the money I spent on it I should've gone with the Volvo I was looking at.

Outstanding and Reliable car

We like the 2014 Venza XLE so much, we buy another one this summer! This time, it is the 2016 AWD XLE Limited edition with all the upgrades and gadgets. The car is quiet, with plenty of room for your luggage. As my brother says, it has more room than a mini van when the back seats are folded down. The Venza is relatively quiet, with enough power to handle the day to day driving. Most things such as the hand-free phone, cup holders and radio controls are easily assessable. Gas milage is reasonable for a V6 engine, averaging about 10L/100Km on the highway and about 13L/100Km in the city. A full tank of gas will let you travel for about 400Km on average. Too bad Toyota stops making the Venza in 2017. Many people opt out for a mini van instead of this crossover sedan. We are fortunate to have purchased the last batch of the Venza, and we expect both will last for at least a decade.

Great car. I wish they did not discontinue it.

This car is very roomy and very spacious and comfortable seats. Smooth ride with good pick up. Wish gas mileage was better as I'm only getting 21 mpg.

Perfect compromise

The Venza's only drawbacks are the layout of the front cup holders and the road noise. We are constantly bumping the cups due to the inconvenient palcement, especially if we use straws. The car has a lot more road noise than I would have expected in a car of this overall quality. We have these issues with the 2014 XLE and a 2015 LE.

No Maintenance Issues

The car has met my needs for a reliable SUV that is very comfortable and quite to drive. I have had no maintenance issues and this Toyota appears to be well-built. The only complaint that I have is that I wish the cargo space at the rear was a little larger.