2010 Volkswagen CC consumer reviews

$27,550–$28,860 MSRP range
side view of 2010 CC Volkswagen
Explore the 2010 Volkswagen CC
Shop the 2010 Volkswagen CC

Really love the style of this vehicle

This is value meets luxury. All the amenities including leather interior, power everything, heats seats, cruise and media center. The engine is a standard 2.0L VW TDI and it has a nice smooth takeoff and corners beautifully.

Great Car!!

I love the sassy look of the CC!! It is sporty and classy and very comfortable for long drives!! The heated seats are a plus and the next I get should be AWD!!

Comfortable and very sporty! You'll love it!

Of the 27 cars I?ve ever owned, this one easily ranks in the top three favorite cars! I?d love to keep it but I refuse to give up my truck or my Corvette so the CC had to go.

Best car I?ve owned. Fun, fast, and Comfy

This is a great car. It?s fast and fun with luxury comforts. The bucket seats are amazing as it fits 4 big people with ease , comfort , and style.

4.4

Overall the best car I've owned!

VW has always been generous with added extras and this one is no exception. The performance from that 2.0 LTR Turbo engine is amazing and it gets great gas mileage! The best I got was 37 hwy. Plus it is rated a near zero emissions vehicle so I can feel good driving with minimal pollution.

4.0

Good ole VW

Great comfortable manual drive 6 speed. Good sporty value. Hugs the road, handles responsively, balanced idle, and awesome sound albeit missing blue tooth for music.

Love the car, wish it was AWD

Not a complaint, but I wish it was the VW 4-Motion drivetrain, that's the reason I am letting it go. Gets good mileage - high 20's to low 30's and drives like a new car.

4.4

Fun to drive and own, always looks good

Would not be selling if it was AWD, my location and job sort of require an AWD, and I'm not moving to an SUV/PU. Overall love the car.

Timeless design

The VW CC 2010 is a timeless design and looks like a brand new vehicle. Very sporty design with excellent handling - manual transmission. Very happy with this vehicle. My third VW!!

Great design and value for the money.

Sleek modern design. Manual transmission. Sporty yet elegant. Excellent interior design. On par with other European cars. Sound system is above average. Very happy owner.