2010 Volkswagen CC consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Volkswagen CC
Shop the 2010 Volkswagen CC
4.3

Understated Luxury???

Came out of my Saab 9-3 Aero, which I loved. Never really paid attention to Volkswagen, but it was in my price range. I was about to sign the papers for a Regal GS, but the power went out at the dealership. Got an email from Cars.com about this Volkswagen CC. The pictures are one thing, but in person very impressed. Luxurious and can rival any Audi or Benz on the street. They look over at me. The Volkswagen CC is a looker and a performer so far!

Most beautiful car

I really like the design and the performance of this car. it is also known as the most beautiful Volkswagon ever.

Great pick up as a commuter car

This is a very stylish, sporty sedan. I bought this used as a commuter car and for my son to drive. I could not be happier and would consider this vehicle for an everyday driver. It has good acceleration even with the 4 cylinder turbo and a tight typical german steering and handling. Very satisfied with the purchase.

Volkswagen CC sport

2010 Volkswagen CC Sport 2.0T Automatic Transmission 90K miles Drives and runs perfectly. The car is a well-maintained and very clean inside and outside. Ice cold A/C. Fully loaded. Extra new wheel in the trunk Work that has been done includes new engine oil and filter, new rear and front brakes, new front plastic protection for radiator, new xenon low beams, LED lights, new transmission with mileage of less than 70.000miles (and warranty on it) and I also installed new ignition coil for the engine. If you would like to check the car (test drive) feel free to contact me anytime. Price is $6999 obo

The car with the best exterior design for me!!!!

Comfortable, excellent performance, gas economic. Very nice car, i love everything in the beginning since i saw the car. it was one of the dream cars. first i saw an advertisement on TV and like it, then in couple years I already had it.

Excellent and most reliable vehicle

Awesome vehicle for driving around the city and travelling. Sporty interior design comparable to AMG

Most Reliableand sports design in Entire VW Family

Excellent design of a sport trim, Compact Coupe car looks like a bullet shot out of cannon. Its very comfortable when driven on a highway for long distance driving. Very useful interior and deep and high capacity trunk gives you lots of space for luggage etc. 2.0TSI engine With an available power-tilt sunroof, sporty two-tone design, and leather seating surfaces, the cockpit of the CC provides an amazing view of the amenities around you. Hindsight is now foresight. The rearview camera helps you see and avoid obstacles when backing up, and it can make parallel parking easier.

2.9

to many problems

bought this car a little less than a year ago and have already had to put in over $2,000 in it. first it was my cam shaft sensor, then my power steering went out and my blower motor on my AC went out also. For me being a teenager not having tons of money it has needed A LOT of work. It is great in looks but not great for reliability.

4.3

I purchased my car used

Since I purchased my car used from bm motors I may never know or experience what it is really suppose to do but from the times it has run smoothly for the few weeks it is a great car good on gas. It takes a lot to fill up but you get a lot of mileage as well.

A THING OF BEAUTY

I ve owner my 2010 cc 2.0t for 2 years now and put almost 50000 kilometres on it,I drive ALOT. It's now at 120000 km And has never given me any major problems other than a light bulb going out here and there. The car is an absolute beauty to drive especially on the highway, that's when you realize the real value of this car and the German enginuity. I m a huge Audi fan also and was considering an s4 but my budget didn't really agree with me and personally the cc looks much better. Interior design is just as nice as exterior only downfall for me is that it has NO HAND brake but an electronic brake instead. I really don't get why car companies are steering away from them. Also one thing worth mentioning and READ CAREFULLY before you get ripped off if you by the cc or any new Audi vw or bmw with direct fuel injection turbo engine. After about 70000-100000 km of driving you WILL need a decarbornization. Your fuel injector build carbon and you will then feel slight vibration when warming up the car or when idling, engine light will come on too. Don't panic like I first did it's a simple job and vw offers extended warranty on it so you ll end up paying roughly $240 and paying that every 4-5 years is really no big deal but a must do.