2010 Volkswagen CC consumer reviews

side view of 2010 CC Volkswagen
Explore the 2010 Volkswagen CC
Shop the 2010 Volkswagen CC

Comfortable Drive

Really smooth drive with great style and more than adequate storage space. Comfortable seating and easily usable interface.

Amazing vehicle!

This car is fantastic. I love how it looks on the outside but the inside is great as well. Super comfy seats, such a smooth ride, and overall an awesome vehicle. It is also a good car in terms of safety which made me feel much more comfortable with my purchase.

Even better to drive than to look at!

I recently purchased a used 2010 Volkswagen CC Luxury PZEV. I was set on purchasing a used 2013 Hyundai Sonata GLS for $8,250 with 58,013 miles for my daughter. While waiting for the dealership to complete the paperwork we walked around the lot and saw a used CC with 112K miles for $7850. I have always liked the looks of the CC, but never had the opportunity to drive one. When the salesman came out to get us, I told him we were interested in the CC. My daughter and I test drove the CC and we were VERY interested as it totally blew away the Sonata even through it was older with more than twice the miles!! I paid to have it inspected by the local VW dealership who also informed me that the previous owner maintained the vehicle well as he was able to see the complete maintenance history. 30-days in, I have decided that my daughter should not have a car for the first year of college as I have completely fallen in love with the car. I will be purchasing the Volkswagen Arteon (CC replacement) next year when it comes out so my daughter can finally get the car I have promised her!

3.6

good look comfort coupe

This car looks pretty, never outdated even after 7 years. 2.0T engine which is powerful. But don't expect too much on Volkswagen on reliability.

4.4

Loved what I bought

I bought my CC R-line as a pre-owner ceritfied with 25,000 on it in 2013. I love the look of the car as it matched a Mercedes and I LOVE the the turbro as it takes off quickly, great handling. the car doors are heavy and is a solid driving machine. The the interior is basic but I must say I enjoy driving my car every time I do!! Great response in every way. I have 64,000 on it now. Since purchasing, I've had the water pump go out which was covered by one day under warranty. The car has had issues that have been covered under recalls. I'm very happy with my purchase although I can see it expensive in the future, but it is a German car. Overall I wouldn't of bought another car for the price, style and engineering.

Great whip

Met all my expectations - leg room, speed, comfortable, low mileage, great price, and good miles per gallon.

It's a reliable car to own

Plenty of leg room , great interior and exterior and meet all of my needs. I would definitely recommend someone for this car.

Great car

I currently own this car and have had it for years love it. Great style and for a lot less. Definitely the best car VW has to offer.

Outboxes it's weigh

For the price of these cars, they match up to Audis and the like. Very clean and crisp interior lines, quick, especially with the dsg, and head turning style ("wow that's your car?"). It's classy when you need it to be and fun and sporty when you you're feeling a little more spirited. I drove this car ~30,000 miles with no problems.

Sporty, comfortable, and classy

It really is quite comfortable and I'm in love with the two toned leather interior. It is a little low to the ground, but if you have a problem with that, don't get a sport sedan. It's really fun to power out of the curves with and beat people out of stoplights