2010 Volkswagen CC consumer reviews

Explore the 2010 Volkswagen CC
Shop the 2010 Volkswagen CC
2.9

Terrible

I had nothing but problems in the 3 months I owned it! Worse car ive ever owned and glad its gone!! Dont waste your time!

3.9

Head-Turner!

This 4-Door Coupe had all the creature comforts needed and then some. Way more bang for your buck compared to other out there in the market. My hometown was simply too harsh for it and it showed.

Comfort Coupe Sport Design

Beautiful looking car with a great 2.0 L turbo charged engine. Good performance with a sports mode available in automatic transmission. Clean German interior design with very comfortable bucket leather seats. Excellent audio system with surround sound.

4.4

Excellent performer with good sporty looks

Sporty car with VW's traditional great 2.0L turbo charged engine with a smooth DSG transmission. Great car to drive with low cabin noise. Good 9-speaker stock audio system. Bucket seats and plenty of passenger leg room. Excellent performance in sports mode.

LOVED THIS CAR

definitely my favorite, fast sports car! everyone on the highway wanted to race me; loved the bucket seats and the slick body! no issues at all.

Best car I owned

This was by far the best car I had so far. Loved everything about it. It was a great value and it had a lot of extras on the base Sport model.

3.7

Fun but expensive

I got this car used with about 90,000 miles on it and it was not very well cared for, but it was a nice car and fun to drive. We had to spend quite a bit of money on repairs which it needed fairly often.

Very reliable!

A luxury car very comfortable. Cheap on gas . 4 Cylinders. Great audio system. Full powers. Cold A/C

All the Luxury without the high price

This car has been so great, moved to a new state and it held so much in it I was honestly impressed. I get lots of compliments on both the interior and exterior look of it as well as having surprising good handling and power.

4.0

Really nice car

I really like the vehicle. It works well with my lifestyle. I think anyone that is a fan of Volkswagen would really appreciate it.