2015 Volkswagen Golf consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Golf Volkswagen
Explore the 2015 Volkswagen Golf
Shop the 2015 Volkswagen Golf

I love this car!

This car has style, functionality and safety all in one. Drove it 500 miles right after purchase and the car has lots of power. I loved shopping for it home to find the best price and got an even better price once I got to the dealer.

4.4

dang fine car

A well engineered car that drives and performs at a level far above it's intended market. As tight and solid as the day I drove it off the lot. The Factory GPS is terrible and the dealer can't fix it.

Fast and Fun Golf TDI SEL Manual.

First off, despite the one I own being a Diesel, this sucker is fast and has a lot of pickup. I?ve owned one of the dirty diesel VW?s before, but the ?15 models already had, for the most part, the fix in place. And as a manual, this thing is peppy and fun. The handling on this thing, thanks to the extended wheel base, allows it to take corners at high speed. Shifting through the gears is as simple and smooth as a sports car (I?ve owned a few). And the amenities, well, they are out of this world. This thing has about everything you could imagine. Plus, it being a VW, if you get the right VAG-COM cable interface you can unlock even more to make the care more awesome. Just like my old dirty diesel, I?m looking toward 50+mpg on the long trips and only having to fill up every 400 miles around town. Already a VW fan, this thing is blowing my mind?

VW Golf TDI SEL

TDI is very good on gas mileage, averaging 45 miles to a gallon as per my style of driving. Car has a quiet cabin little road noise. Seat firm not as comfortable. Media is great syncs to my android phone easily. Good driver visibility. Good interior lighting LED . Little hesitation off the line you have to depress the gas pedal for it to go. But goes and you will feel the diesel torque once it does at low rpm turbo kicks in at 1500 to 2000 rpm.

with warreties

just what the doc ordered , served with a smile , thanks Ken Garff of Amrican Fork , will definitely recommend you to all that we know

2015 Gulf - Sporty 5 Speed Manual Transmission

This car is not for everybody! If you don't know how to drive a vehicle with a 5 speed manual transmission keep looking. However, if you like the feeling of shifting a sporty little two door performance vehicle, this is a good one!

Fun to drive and extremely practical

This is by far the most well rounded vehicle on the market. Whether you pick a TDI, TSI 1.8, GTI, or R in the US, they're all great fun to drive and are extremely practical.

My Golf MK7 TDI

A small, very efficient car that drives like a dream. Anything you need, starting from heated seats and mirrors to navigation and bluetooth. The only thing missing, in my opinion, is the Android Auto app. Otherwise close to perfect.

best car I've ever owned or driven

I absolutely love this vehicle & get a little excited every time I get in it! It's comfortable, luxurious, stunning, & truly a joy to own & drive. After my first tank of fuel with lots of short journey's I'm getting in excess of 40 mpg

Fourth VW Golf and would buy again

Proven model- been around for years and is simple design, good performance, perfect size for commuter and around the town errands. Handling is great and even though a diesel- would recommend it. Fourth TDI we have and still own.