2015 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 XC60 Volvo
Explore the 2015 Volvo XC60
Shop the 2015 Volvo XC60

Volvo # 2

This is great, safe small SUV. Reliable, cute and comfortable. This car has room for all your needs unless of course you haul a lot of equipment but if you do you wouldn't be looking at this kind of vehicle.

A beauty

Beautiful comfortable luxurious car with many safety features. One of the best cars I have ever owned.

Happy Volvo Owner

Very comfortable and stylish. Has the most safety features of any car I've ever owned. Could use more power. The XC60 has been named a Top Safety Pick+ every year since the award?s inauguration in 2013. It has yet again received this honor?the highest rating the IIHS grants?proving it continues to excel in both preventive and protective safety performance.

Great SUV

I have had the SUV for 2.5 years now with 34K miles and have had zero defects. Only oil changes needed. The acceleration with the turbo is amazing for a 2 liter engine. Gas mileage is high 20's doing over 70 mph. I custom ordered mine as I wanted a particular color. The body is silver and the interior cream. There are not many like mine.

Fast, Safe, and Family Friendly!

I think that my XC 60 R Design with Polestar is amazing. It is fast, comfortable, responsive, and safe! I look forward to all of my drives! The wheels compliment the car perfectly, making it look as good as it performs.

Great and stylish SUV for road trips

I purchased my XC60 to drive to the numerous basketball tournaments my kids participate in across Texas. It is good on gas and performs well on the highway. I also love the way it looks!

Rock Solid

Drives well, great visibility, quick and nimble for an SUV. Interior design could be improved to make it easier to use various functions. Overall a great vehicle though.

Love this car

Beautiful, comfortable car...has a lot of speed and is beautifully designed. I have owned Volvo's since 1990, this is my 3rd new Volvo!!

T6 has owesome horse power

I purchased T6 Platinum. It has same horse power as a BMW while the price is a lot lower. Besides, it has best safety features.

2015.5 Volvo XC-60

Excellent car. Amazingly better than 2011 it replaced. Two negatives. Electronics extremely hard to understand. I am 6' and find that the center console impinges on my legroom. Owner's manual touches on major items but doesn't explain things like adaptive cruise control, or how to reset average mpg. I would consider the owner's manual to be the worst I have ever seen. Ride and handling are terrific. Fuel economy is excellent.