2015 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 XC60 Volvo
Explore the 2015 Volvo XC60
Shop the 2015 Volvo XC60

Not your average SUV

The 2015 Volvo XC60 is a fun vehicle to drive with more power than one expects. It handles superbly on corners, that you may find yourself going a little faster than you should. Compared to most average SUVs, this one feels near to luxury.

I love this car!

This car is great. It is reliable, comfortable, and it transports my two big dogs with ease! I will definitely purchase another Volvo when its time to replace this one.

Second one I have owned

Love it! My first XC60 was 7 years old when I traded it, and I did not have a moment's trouble with it. The cargo hold is so great that when I renovated my home, I transported paint, tile, and all manner of fixtures in my car. The 2015 just has a few more bells and whistles than the 2010, and that is all I need. Great car and extremely safe and dependable.

Most reliable car

Met all my needs. I am confident when I drive it gets lots of looks I love it and my family loves it. If I could I would by a 2018.

A pleasure to drive

Volvo XC 60 has ample power and I like all the safety features . Feel safe when I am in the vehilcle,good ride and handling ,AWD drive is excellant in the Winter

Most trustworthy mini suv I ever owned

We love it, has just the perfect amount of space needed, all luxuries we wanted, and still running strong, definitely recommend it, second one we owned, but never gone over 100k, we feel confident the next one will owned well into the 200k

4.3

Excellent car

Great car, very comfortable to drive, good mileage, plenty of power. Interior storage a little lacking. I wished I had gotten AWD instead of FWD.

Great all-purpose, work-horse vehicle

Mine is an R-Design 2015 XC60 that I purchased through Volvo's CPO program. It's great for our wet and sometimes icy roads in the winter, while also being a perfect way to take to the highways for long summer trips. Click it into Sport Mode and it takes on a new personality. I didn't expect this level of performance from a Volvo. It was a pleasant surprise the first time I tried out Sport Mode. It greatly modifies the throttle response and shift-points similar to many sports cars I've driven. Drop it back to Regular Mode when the time's right, and it turns back into the quiet, well-mannered, well-appointed SUV that it is.

Love this car

The car drives great and was in great condition. I absolutely love this car! Doesn?t get the best gas mileage but other than that the car is perfect! Great price too!

4.1

Great Car and Great Performance

The T6 is a great engine and has plenty of power, I?ve had a few computer issues with the car but nothing major. My biggest complaint is the SOS system allows you to get spam phone calls and those can become very annoying at times. I had my battery replaced around 30,000 miles and new tires at the same time.