2015 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 XC60 Volvo
Explore the 2015 Volvo XC60
Shop the 2015 Volvo XC60
3.9

Great SUV, but even better value!,faulty backup ca

I like the engine performance The SUV has good handling and performance,the brakes work well. The console display has failed once and looks now it is to fail again.

4.3

An excellent all round SUV

A totally reliable, comfortable & practical everyday vehicle..Intuitive controls, good design and adequate space & comfort. Minor issues only during my 3 years ownership. This is a safe and highly dependable SUV

So far so good .

Haven't owned very long but it feels like a solid , well made car . I would however re-design the cup holders (they need to be farther forward for easier use .

4.1

Solid pick

Bought this car from a dealership about a month ago, with the primary intention of hauling DJ equipment. This car is so versatile and comfortable, even providing a capacious space to transport our Great Dane! Highly recommend.

Most Excellent Car I've Owned

The Volvo XC60 drives smooth like country butter. This car comes with so many awesome features, such as a backup camera, sunroof, and luxurious leather seats. As a customer, you'll definitely get your money's worth--and more!

My Volvo XC60

I love my XC60, it is dependable and the interior design is great. Everywhere I drive the car I get compliments on it looks. It is a very safe car to be driving and is very comfortable when taking long trips.

Most reliable i've ever owed

The instrumentations are at finger tip reach. Your hands are always on the steering wheel. The cabin is very comfortable both driver and passenger side. Rear screen assists in backing along with blind spot warnings.

Volvo to own, not to lease

This is our retirement vehicle. It's a great comfort to have a car that you can depend on during all types of conditions without thoughts of you being alone. The Volvo on-call team is always with you.

Most reliable cars I've owned

The car is absolutely stunning, giving you luxury and the comfort of knowing its back by there safety features . We got the full package loaded with every option well worth the value

My baby. Hate to have to sell it.

Stylish, powerful, and comfortable! U.S.specifications purchased in Spain; I?ve owned this car for a few years, and used it for my 10 minute gym and work commutes. A dream to drive. Only selling due to work and family changes.