2015 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 XC60 Volvo
Explore the 2015 Volvo XC60
Shop the 2015 Volvo XC60

My third Volvo!!!!

Love the features of this car! It is the most comfortable car I have owned and long travel in it is a pleasure. Shifting is smooth and quiet. Visibility is excellent. There is nothing not to love about this car! The main reason for owning this car is the peace of mind I have when transporting our little grandchildren...it's definitely the safety thing with me! And it always makes me smile when our kiddos pile in and say, "Ooooh Nana, this car is so nice!"

Very Reliable but small vehicle

Met my needs...a little pricey, but very reliable and sturdy. Might be better if there was a eyeglass/sunglass holder, wider driver arm rest, more second row space, and more efficient.

Perfect combo of hi-performance and practicality

I've owned many many cars (over 50 of them) and my 2015.5 XC60 R-Design is tops my list. It is a fast, great handling vehicle with an in-line 6 cylinder turbo engine producing 330HSP (thanks to Volvo's Polestar Tuning). There is no match for the comfort and safety features - and all my winter package upgrades (heated everything! including steering wheel and windshield.

Second one like it

Really enjoy this car so much I bought a newer just like my previous. The style and look are almost the same. Meets my preference of most not recognizing that I traded. I prefer a turbo charger (T6 AWD version) as often power&speed are better to avoid a bad situation. This vehicle has that without a turbo charged price tag. I do recommend it be new or ?Certified? used by Volvo.

Volvo is the best car on the road

This car is wonderful. It is dependable, reliable and very seldom needs repair. It looks good and is one of the best cars on the road today.

A joy to drive

My 2015 Ocean Race model XC60 is an exceptionally nice car to drive. It is comfortable, quiet, smooth, peppy, roomy, and attractive. Its safety and convenience features are among the best.

An SUV for SUV haters

I admit it -- I'm not a fan of SUVs. So it surprises everyone, including me, that I currently own a Volvo XC60. I couldn't help it. I drove it and fell in love. This is a car that replaced my much-loved Saab 9-3 convertible. I wasn't sure anything could, but this Volvo, despite being an SUV, drives like a sports car. The responsive 6-cylinder turbo often results in my feeling acquainted with the back seat (can you say "powerful takeoff"?), and the handling, surprisingly, is a lot like my lower-to-the-ground Saab was. The interior styling is fantastic. The seats are ridiculously comfortable, which is important since this car sees a few five-hour-plus trips per year. I've owned the car a month and so far, so fantastic.

Quality & Safety

My XC60 has more power than my previous S60 and as an SUV will be a better fit in Minnesota weather.

4.1

Most comfortable car I've ever owned

This car has pretty much everything I could ever want. It's ride is really comfortable. There's a lot of legroom and trunk space for a crossover. Also, the panoramic sunroof is a really nice feature. The seats are so comfortable that you could fall asleep in them! However, I really don't like Volvo's "waterfall" center console design as it isn't very functional. Nevertheless, the car is a great value for the money and I enjoy driving it everyday.

Most valuable care I have drived

it is safe, and comfort, although the out design is not so fashion, it's performance is the best, Volvo is one of the most safe cars. when I drive that car, I think the feel is like drive a magic car.