2019 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

side view of 2019 XC60 Volvo
Explore the 2019 Volvo XC60
Shop the 2019 Volvo XC60

I LOVE my XC60

This is truly a luxury Volvo. It meets my needs exactly. The performance is amazing along with the sound system. The fuel economy and overall look of the car is spot on. I highly recommend the XC60 to anyone looking for a sharp SUV!

XC60 Exceeds Expectations

Best vehicle I’ve owned to date. The drive, comfort and options are top notch. Plenty of room very quit ride with lots of power when you need it.

Elegant, beautiful, safe!

Beautiful, elegant, had random people complimenting us for it, safe car for our new family, I feel safe when my wife and my 4 month old are on the road, lane keeping assistance is amazing all the safety features and well we love it! My wife is extremely happy with it.

Fantastic

The features are awesome, so enjoyable to drive. Everything and more then I expected. I am truly enjoying this vehicle. The gas mileage is better then I expected.

It is by far the most comfortable SUV I have owned

The car has met all my expectations. It is comfortable with ample leg room, handles extremely well, very good sound system and many safety features. many safety features

My clients will love it.

Comfort level is truly exceptional. Features and functions will facilitate my ability to give my clients an enjoyable experience while seeking their next home on Cape Cod.

So many features, and what a beautiful SUV!

This is my dream car! The Volvo XC60 is jam packed with features that come standard and even though at first glance it is a lot to take in, Volvo has done a great job making every aspect for your convenient. This car is beautiful inside and out! And OMG did I forget to mention the integrated booster seats for the kids!!! That is definitely my favorite feature!

Great car for a great price!

Love the styling of the XC60-2019. Lower and wider stance just looks amazing! The infotainment system is incredibly simple and easy to use. Comes standard with Apple carplay. The LED lights inside and outside of the vehicle is a sign of luxury. Seats are super comfy. Wonderful car!

New styling is terrific

The restyling of the X-60 and the added safety features are great. I was considering a BMW X3 but what was offered by Volvo was superior and a better value.

Better than the MB 300 GLC

This is our sixth Volvo. Four have been Volvo (station) Wagons - all driven by my wife - who loves Volvos - and having been in two total losses her safety was paramount - and not a scratch. She now drives a 2017 V70 XC - and this is such a great car - rides like a limo - and great style. I traded in my 2017 MB GLS 300 - to purchase a 2019 XC 60 Inscription. The MB has a few recall notices -- and as a new car required having the differential replaced. Have never owned a car require the replacement of a differential. The ownership experinece of the V70 XC convinced me to purchase new the XC 60. Everything about this car is wonderful. Great Style - interior -- technology galore - and extended factory service. For the FWD (front wheel drive) version - but our next one will be the AWD model. Frankly -- Volvo, should follow the lead of Subaru - and make all their models AWD. The new model is to be considered for this class of vehicle. We've always had very good quality and maintenance for our Volvos. Trust this will also be the case for the XC 60.