2019 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

$39,800–$42,100 MSRP range
side view of 2019 XC60 Volvo
Explore the 2019 Volvo XC60
Shop the 2019 Volvo XC60

Sporty looks, fantastic interior, superb quality

Love the size , quality and good looks. Exceeded my expectations all around. Only have owned for a week but feel that money very spent after owning an extremely reliable and great looking Murano. Very impressed with gas mileage , interior , and gadgets. Seems to offer a lot for the purchase price vs. Audi or Mercedes

I’ve owned this SUV multiple times

This car is the second XC60 I have owned from Volvo. I love this SUV. I had the 2016 and upgraded to the 2019 after my lease was over . The car now is a huge upgrade over my 2016 the vehicle has been totally redesigned and now stands on the platform of the xc90 . The SUV drives well and has some major upgrades to the infotainment system. A full color display with Apple and android car play has finally been added. Volvo is always late to the game. The SUV is totally new. The drive is great, the gas performance is so so, most SUV have so so gas mileage . I feel safe and love the car.

Enjoying the new car and the way it drives

Loved the car as soon as I drove it. Only owned it for five days. So far so good. Will be driving it on a trip soon

Great vehicle. Luxurious, quiet, comfortable

This car is the complete package. Plenty of power, comfort, great AC, quiet, safe, economical and sporty. I have been very impressed with the complete Volvo lineup .

Safety AND beauty combined

I was particularly impressed with its highway handling. I had to take a long road trip by myself yesterday, and it "owned" the highway. It felt like it drove itself! It not only pushed me through the turns, it PULLED me through them. I felt safe and secure on the road, even at 80+ mph. (My Caddie CTS always felt like I was sliding through turns.) And, even though it's a mini-SUV and AWD, it felt smooth and gliding, like a sedan. Wonderful experience.

Highly rated and meets my expectations

This car's interior is quieter than other cars I've had. It handles the road and curves very well. The suspension is comfortable. When they said that the seating is comfortable.....they really mean it.

High performance and safest vehicle I have owed

This vehicle met all my needs, comfort, high performance, safety, improved miles per gallon, top technology, communication and navigation system, security and sound system. The protection packages, Oncall and roadside assistance features are excellent.

Fun SUV in a Luxury Package!

So far, this SUV is meeting all of my needs. I was more accustomed to a larger SUV but this time I decided to go smaller, in size only. It has all of the features I wanted and more. Very fun SUV to drive and the sound system is amazing. Definitely pleased that I went with the Inscription trim level.

Only 248 miles... going great!

There have been a lot of changes since the last time we bought a Volvo. Love our '08 XC70, love the '19 XC60 too! Fickle? different rides but enjoy both. Lots of exploration of the info systems etc..We enjoy the ride, the feel and responsiveness. Has the power we need and isn't too big.

Volvo’s are the safest on the road

We currently lease three Volvo autos, does that tell you a bit of our happiness, 2016XC90, 2018 XC60 and 2019 XC60. They have all the tech features.