2019 Volvo XC90 consumer reviews

$47,700–$50,200 MSRP range
side view of 2019 XC90 Volvo
Explore the 2019 Volvo XC90
Shop the 2019 Volvo XC90

A great car and gives one the feeling of Safety.

The XC-90 gives one the feel of being enveloped in a totally safe vehicle and is very intuitive the way it is set-up. Has unbelievable acceleration and great handling for car only having a 4 cylinder, but after all... it does have Turbo-charger on it.

Beautiful car and lots of safety options

This car is not only beautiful but has so many safety features I feel safe having my granddaughter in the car when traveling in town or the highway. Highly satisfied overall.

A ton of car for the money

The XC90 has everything that you’d find in another full size European SUV (BMW, Mercedes, Audi) for at least $10K less. Awesome car - sporty, fast, comfortable and most of all SAFE. What’s not to love?

Perfect SUV, Really Comfortable

This SUV IS GREAT, really safety features, All I was looking In New car, combination of 3 Row Seat, The ride is exceptionally Comfortable and is a little noisy on the freeway

Elegant in its simplicity of design

Looking for a luxury SAV with all the tech and safety, I came across the XC90. I’d been driving a BMW X5 M 50i but didn’t like how it handled in the snow. Enter the XC90. I was blown away by all the safety features and technology without a ton of buttons and dials. True to Scandinavian simplicity the interior is elegant and luxurious with an intuitive interface via touchscreen which operates just like your smartphone. As for handling in the snow, it performs great! Felt very safe and nimble. Fantastic car for the Great Northwest.

Nicest car I’ve owned

Beautiful and stylish vehicle with many options are loaded into base models. Good value for the price and size. Very roomy interior. Look no further if you are searching for a luxury suv that’s big enough for the whole family.

Great 7 passenger SUV

I didn't think a 7 seat SUV could be so fun and easy to drive. The vehicle looks great, inside and out. Wynn Volvo has great people.

Better than the GLS

If you need a 7 seater with all the features you could have this is your best option! Has a lot of power! Doesn?t feel heavy at all and has a way better infoteinment system than any mercedes

Car perfection!!

This is my complete dream car. Luxurious, amazing technology, so fun to drive, beautiful, not too big or too small... simply dreamy. I can?t inagine a better car.

BEST of the BEST

Everyone was so helpful, namely Mr. Pasquale DeVito, Mr. Shawn Porter and Mr. Manuel (Manny) Dela Cruz. Those gentleman made everything go smoothly. This automobile is one finely manufactured automobile. It has exceeded my personal needs in its offerings. It has plenty of leg room and the technology is ABSOLUTELY unprecedented. I LOVE my 2019 Volvo XC90!