2019 Volvo XC90 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 XC90 Volvo
Shop the 2019 XC90 Volvo
4.4

Volvo XC90 Momentum T6 1000 miles

Just like all the reviews indicate: 1. Drop dead perfect gorgeous interior. It has no competition here. 2. Exterior - beautiful 3. Acceleration & Braking - very good 4. Ride Quality - Like a limousine except over rough streets. I don't have air suspension and have 20" wheels. You definitely feel it over rough surfaces. Otherwise so so smooth and very very quiet cabin (serene). You can really enjoy the stereo. 5. Controls - Center iPad-style touch screen screen is second only to Tesla. Volvo resolved the slow startup times by turning the system on the second you get in the car (open the door). By the time you start and are ready to go, so is the system. 6. Sound Quality - I have the base system which is anything from base. It is plenty sound and has terrific sound quality that is very balanced. I even enjoy SiriusXM music on this car (tough to do elsewhere). 7. Grips the road very well on the very large Pirelli all season tires. I have only driven in the rain a couple of times and it was so good that it didn't seem that the road was even wet (one of the times was during very heavy rain). Only time will tell what happens over the next few years... My only possible complaint would be the roughness over bad roads...not horrible but it seems worse than it probably is because it is so good on smooth surfaces (most likely). Otherwise, this is as good as the most glowing review out there. Definitely probably goes toe to toe with BMW/Audi. There is no competition other then those two and Mercedes, this is almost a work of sheer art.

4.4

Best luxury SUV value on the market!

I currently own an 18 Volvo XC90 T5 FWD, and so far I am enjoying the vehicle. This is my first Volvo and hopefully won't be my last. The SUV is comfortable, quiet and smooth to drive. I am getting 26 mpg overall with the T5 motor. The T5 requires you to get on the gas to make it go however once at cruising speed it runs quietly. The interior is beautiful and has high end materials. I am a little disappointed by the numerous squeaks and rattles I hear coming from the cargo area. The vehicle currently has 9,000 miles and has been back to the dealer to replace faulty brake rotors and pads as well as a check engine light that was caused by a defective fuel line. Despite the few challenges, I would purchase the vehicle again.

Very stylish & reliable vehicle.

This vehicle performs very well and I’ve been enjoying driving it. I liked it so much when I test drove it that I sold one of my cars to make room for this one. It was a great choice!

Perfect Stylish Road Trip Vehicle

I chose this vehicle after extensive research and test driving others of the same size and class. This vehicle provides safety, comfort, style, reliability, and value. The 2017 model took us across the USA several times in two years. The seats, ride, safety features, and Adaptive cruise control combined to make 10 hour drives effortless. The 2019 model has provided even more luxuries making our trips even that more enjoyable.

Love my Volvo! It rides so smooth!

I love that it is a hybrid and I get exceptional gas mileage especially. I charge it every night after I come home from work. I feel great as well that it is much better for the environment than a gas vehicle.

Excellent vehicle so far!

The CX90 is luxurious inside and out. Very roomy and almost drives itself. Everything is extremely well made and technology is very user friendly. I am very happy that I decided to lease the Volvo CX90

Leap into the world of Volvo

I recently purchased my XC90 T6 after months of looking at and reviewing multiple vehicles. The comfort and design are absolutely amazing. Volvo does not go 'cheap' on anything. There are only 2 points that do not reach the Excellent level. The knob to turn the engine on and off is in an odd spot for me. I still find myself reaching to the right of the steering wheel instead of the center console, but I'm sure I will get used to it. The 2nd point is in reference to performance. A turbocharged and supercharged 4-cylinder seemed like a unique idea however I felt as if the power was lacking when going up and down steeper inclined roads. This again maybe something I will get used to or adapt using the power mode on the center console. Beyond that I still catch myself admiring the quality build and finish.

Wowed by the XC90

We have owned nearly 2 dozen vehicles over the last 20 years, many of which have been from luxury brands. This is our first Volvo and 2019 XC90 has truly impressed us. The luxurious appointments in the Inscription model are second to none. We've been thrilled with the performance of the vehicle and feel it's a tremendous value for what you get. Overall, a fantastic vehicle!

Great Car

Love the car for reliability, safety and value. It is very fun to drive and the style is great. Also, I like the warranty. The Volvo XC90 is a great car!

Volvo perfection

Just perfect is all I really want to say. It's a total pleasure everytime we drive it. It has earned no complaints and we are so happy it's been such a boon for our family.