2019 Volvo XC90 consumer reviews

$47,700–$50,200 MSRP range
side view of 2019 XC90 Volvo
Explore the 2019 Volvo XC90
Shop the 2019 Volvo XC90

Best new car experience ever.

Definitely exceeded expectations. I am continuing to learn of the superiority of this Volvo. I feel very safe in this car. The ride is second to none. Sound system knocks it out of the park!

Smoot car

I love this car! I just wish there was more storage space inside for stuff (sunglasses, Kleenex, etc.) Then drive is smooth; the pick-up is quick. I enjoy this car a lot.

Big improvement from XC60

Excellent large SUV for the family. From design, to safety and confort. everything exceeded my expectations. And I never thought the offroad capabilities would be even fair. I was really wrong. It proved to have a really capable AWD performance at the desert. Excellent car.

Great car with awesome tech

We just bought our XC90 Inscription. I was shocked to learn that it has autonomous driving capability. It’s a beautiful suv with good power and amazing technology. And got a great deal on it.

4.4

Great car, mediocre software

This is my 2nd XC90. Everything about the car is great, except for the Sensus system, which is very cumbersome (and dangerous) to use when driving.

Awesome Car!

The car is beautiful and awesome! Smooth ride and safe. Very comfortable. Perfect size, big enough to seat a lot of people but doesn't feel like I'm driving a huge truck!

Most luxurious and by far the safest car owned

This car is a dream to drive and simply luxurious to travel in. Its by far the best car I have owned and I was so proud of it! I recently was rear ended at high speed by another car while at a signal. The impact was super high. My Volvo took most of the impact and airbags deployed immediately. I received an in car call from Volvo asking if I was ok and if they should call 911 for me. The cop told me that I was lucky to be in a Volvo. The car was totaled but I was completely safe. An hour later I received another follow up call from Volvo asking if I was doing well. You can bet that I am definitely going straight to Volvo to buy another XC90. You can't beat it for beauty, luxury, technology, drive, reliability and above all safety!!

2.4

Worst vehicle I,ve driven.

The turning radius is the worst I,ve ever experienced. When locking doors can't really hear if it locked. The clock is difficult to see, etc.

Comfort Luxury and Style in One

I love the look and it drives so well. All 2019 models include the third row of seats as a standard which is a good change.

It is a very nice car!

It’s very quiet, powerful, comfortable and the design of interior is stylish. With advanced technology, more plentiful humanized design, the car brings us value experience.