Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Service review

Great oil change service - David was great!

Pat

I didn't expect to take a new car home that day. This was the easiest way to buy a car I have ever experienced.

3.0

service

David was very kind, helpful and explained everything they were doing in a very professional manner. Everyone at this dealership is always very nice!

Service experience survey

I been going to this dealership for about 8 years and had a very good relationship with my old service advisor. The previous advisor no longer works in the dealership but my new service advisor David is as good and friendly as the past. Since I feel accommodated with this dealership, I will continue to go to them for my future service and repair.

Positive experience

Good buying experience, low pressure but not in a bad way. I had to be sold and I was, but again, Im a positive manner. Ross was a pleasure to work with

Oil change for 2016 Acura RDX

Polite knowledgeable service tech and the service was performed quickly as we waited. Need to bring back the car wash though.

Above & Beyond

Abel was exceptional!!!! He went far above and beyond what I even expected and truly showed what customer service is all about. I had lost faith from past experiences at Acura of Tempe, but that has been turned around with this experience!

Fast Service

Was in and out quickly to get my oil changed and tires rotated. They didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need, either.

4.5

Service with a smile

Customer service is excellent from the person who greets me at the entrance to my Service advisor Todd Goldhammer continuing on to the young lady who takes my payment...

Amazing Service at Acura of Tempe

I have been getting my Acura serviced at Acura of Tempe since 2010. The staff is always courteous and efficient. When I do stay onsite to wait for service, the waiting area is comfortable and there are always snacks and refreshments available. When I need a loaner car, the staff is accommodating. Doug Peng is my service advisor and he provides excellent customer service with a focus on efficiency and proving the best deal possible.