Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Always the Best

Todd Goldhammer is my go-to guy when my Acura is in for routine maintenance. He gives me specific information, covering my most recent maintenance, and telling me everything they will do during this appointment. He responds to my questions and comments, keeps me updated during my time there, then goes over everything about what was done and what they will target at my next appointment. Todd is a true asset to Acura of Tempe.

4.0

Professional and painless

From the initial phone call to the final signature, the process and service we received was simple, fast and top notch. Hands down, it was the most pleasant experience we’ve had at a dealership.

25k Service

David provided great customer service and communication. I have been a customer for more than 15 years and will be back for sure. They are always friendly and Abel keeps a great service department!

Review

I have always had an amazing experience with David helping me out. As a single mother with a nee born I can trust that he recommends the safest and best decision when it comes to my vehicle and family. This is so rare at a dealership because most men would take advantage of women who dont know anything about cars. So thank you thank you David for always taking good care of us.

2021 Acura TLX

The process was easy, although I already knew what I wanted. Emailed and asked for the inventory they had. They had one left so I went in and looked at it. Robert Ross already had ir pulled up for me to look at. The quote he emailed me was the same when I got there, lower than another Acura in the valley, so I move forward with leasing it.

Acura of Tempe was great!

Depending on the service, you can receive a loaner car. It is nice to have a piece of mind that the true mechanics checked out my car.

RDX

Exceptional service, skip the other dealerships.

4.0

Tempe review.

I had never been to this dealership for service but it was overall excellent After my service I relocated to Wisconsin. So I will noe be able to return. But if I were a resident I would return for future business.

Buyer

New car buying experience was good

Minor service

Waiting time to speak to service advisor has improved over my prior visits. Glad I did not need (nor was I advised to get) any costly service or repair on my 9 year old Acura, just that I might need new tires in a year. Communication with advisor is really good. I wish masks had been required.