Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Great Service

Service advisor was friendly, professional, and helpful. All of my issues were addressed and work was done on schedule and had no issues. Waiting area is comfortable - easy to work while work was being done. Would recommend this dealership.

Super Service

Acura of Tempe has taken superb care of our RDX for 5 years. Advisor went over all details and indicated timing belt replacement would be due at next service, thus allowing us to budget the dollars and time required for this major service. We appreciate the heads up.

Great Service

Thanks Todd G. for helping me keep my MDX in shape. I appreciate the time you’ve taken in the last couple months to help me plan for future service needs!

Auto service

I had great service, from the appointment setup, to the consult prior to the work, the explanation of work completed, and checking out! I will use them again.

Awesome experience

Ross and his Manager did an amazing job offering a great deal and super streamlined transaction which made the final decision to purchase from this dealership out of all the options available.

Love my RDX

The entire team from sales to financing were extremely helpful. I was able to learn about all of my options, and walked out with my first ever lease. The entire process from test drive to getting the keys was very fast.

Great Service

I have purchased 2 vehicles at this dealership. I always get great service with a smile. They have a very pleasant waiting area and I never feel pressured when I go there.

Excellent Service

I was able to schedule on line quickly and easily. Reminders for my appt were texted to me. Upon arrival my service advisor met with me, went over my service requests and made service recommendations. He explained pricing and the time it would take to perform the service. Guess what happened next? Everything was done as stated, on time, no surprises just excellent service.

Fast and efficient service!

Great service! Took in for service, they were on time, quick turnaround, great facilities and got me out quickly. Thank you to the Acura team!

Great customer service!

Doug Penguin took care of my emergency rear view mirror issue in a very timely manner without an appointment. I also asked him to add air to one of my tires that was reading low and the service technician found a nail and fixed it right then - possibly keeping me from being stranded somewhere. Great work from all involved.