Acura of Tempe

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Tempe from DealerRater.

Review

I have always had an amazing experience with David helping me out. As a single mother with a nee born I can trust that he recommends the safest and best decision when it comes to my vehicle and family. This is so rare at a dealership because most men would take advantage of women who dont know anything about cars. So thank you thank you David for always taking good care of us.

2021 Acura TLX

The process was easy, although I already knew what I wanted. Emailed and asked for the inventory they had. They had one left so I went in and looked at it. Robert Ross already had ir pulled up for me to look at. The quote he emailed me was the same when I got there, lower than another Acura in the valley, so I move forward with leasing it.

Acura of Tempe was great!

Depending on the service, you can receive a loaner car. It is nice to have a piece of mind that the true mechanics checked out my car.

RDX

Exceptional service, skip the other dealerships.

4.0

Tempe review.

I had never been to this dealership for service but it was overall excellent After my service I relocated to Wisconsin. So I will noe be able to return. But if I were a resident I would return for future business.

Buyer

New car buying experience was good

Minor service

Waiting time to speak to service advisor has improved over my prior visits. Glad I did not need (nor was I advised to get) any costly service or repair on my 9 year old Acura, just that I might need new tires in a year. Communication with advisor is really good. I wish masks had been required.

Service review

Great oil change service - David was great!

Pat

I didn't expect to take a new car home that day. This was the easiest way to buy a car I have ever experienced.

3.0

service

David was very kind, helpful and explained everything they were doing in a very professional manner. Everyone at this dealership is always very nice!