Burlington VW

New (888) 379-1315 (888) 379-1315
Used (888) 368-2372 (888) 368-2372
Service (877) 942-6399 (877) 942-6399

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Negative Star!!! Had the worst experience at this VW...

Negative Star!!! Had the worst experience at this VW dealer. The sales manager, Jeff Feinberg was very aggressive and brash with his tone. I had an offer from another dealer and wanted to see if this dealer could do better. Jeff told me that it was a wasted time and embarrassing to even tell me their best price because they can’t match it. They didn’t even give me the courtesy of telling me the price of the vehicle for me to make a decision. DON’T GO THERE!!! I recommend visiting Salem County VW dealer. They are a smaller dealer but very nice and honest with you. I rather pay little more for service and being treated as a customer!!!

Bought a brand new Tiguan

I just got my brand new Tiguan and Steve and Jeff helped me get the exact one I wanted ! I couldn’t be any happier and everyone there was extremely kind to me and my mom who will not most likely be getting a Tiguan too from Steve !

Quick and painless buying process

I inquired about a specific vehicle from inventory through cargurus. Ray called me within 2 mins told me the truck was available and scheduled an immediate appointment. Upon arrival I was greeted by Melvin the GSM, and then Steve my sales Consultant. Both made the process quick and painless and within a few hours I was driving away in my new truck. Thanks again to the staff at Burlington VW. No games, no smoke and mirrors, just 100% transparency!! I would highly reccomend!!!

1.0

Is bad experience because everybody there is a lying

Be careful with this dealer because they LYing for people This is the second time happen for me so Miss skay called me And she said We can sell the atlas With A certain amount so she was say 100% we can give to you with that price When I got there they give me totaly Different price They just wasting my time.

Great service

I was away for work, and my wife called and told me our vehicle was making a loud noise. We had AAA tow it to Burlington Volkswagen. Flo told my wife they couldn’t get to it until the next day. Flo called and told my wife they were going to also work on a recall item for my vehicle. When they checked the vehicle, Flo told my wife the catalytic converter was cracked, and they were sent photos to VW since it was related to the recall. Burlington VW was in constant contact with my wife every step of the way keeping us informed on what was going on. Flo called back and said VW was going to cover everything. VW Burlington went above and beyond to get my vehicle fixed and to get VW to pay for it since it was related to the recall. The whole team was awesome, Flo at the service counter, the service manager and technicians. I have had a hard time trusting a dealer, but VW was phenomenal. We could have not asked for better service. My faith in dealers was restored. Thanks for great service!!!

Great service

1.4

Dont count on them to follow through once they have your mon

3 minutes ago I bought a used 2016 Audi A6 and was told it was serviced. When I left the lot the service light went on and I called and was told that services had been done and to go to an Audi dealer and they would shut off the service light. Went to an Audi dealer and they told me they need the service records with the miles so that they would be able to tell when the next servicing would be required. I called Melvin, the manager at least 8 times and was told the had it emailed to me and snailed mailed it as well. I never received anything. I was sent to voice mail numerous times and left messages again to no avail. I was forced to make the 40 minute drive to pick up the records. I am seating here waiting for it and now it seems they dont have it after all. I am very frustrated. I never write reviews but feel it necessary so that if your considering buying anything from this dealer (which I don't recommend) that you proceed with caution.

1.0

Very unprofessional, poor with pricing and Commitment on pri

Very unprofessional, poor with pricing and Commitment on prices. whatever they promise in email and do commitment over phone and in person, it takes minutes for them to change, min price hike at any given instance is $5000 extra. i don't know about other Volkswagen centers this one is no worth even a single penny.

Unprofessional,price incremented $5000 after deal

Very unprofessional, poor with pricing and Commitment on email prices. whatever they promise in email and do commitment over phone and in person, it takes minutes for them to change, min price hike at any given instance is $5000 extra. i don't know about other Volkswagen centers this one is no worth even a single penny.

1.0

Dangerous brakes on new car purchase

This dealership delivered a vehicle with a brake pedal that sinks to the ground. When brought to their attention they shrugged it off. Very poor service!