Burlington VW

New (888) 379-1315 (888) 379-1315
Used (888) 368-2372 (888) 368-2372
Service (877) 942-6399 (877) 942-6399

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Customer Service

This was the second time I went to purchase a car at Burlington VW. I was looking to lower my payments. Dave Pittman assisted me. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. He helped me pick a used Kia Optima. It was in great condition. I was satisfied with the purchase.I recommend this dealership to everyone.

Great car buying experience!

No muss, no fuss. Personal service, great price, and a great vehicle. Thanks to Christian and Randy we were impressed with the information and the friendly way they handled our transaction. Highly recommended and a fabulous showroom!

Great Car Buying Experience

I recently purchased a Passat for my wife and Kelly Hopkins and Merideth Iacone made it the best experience I have ever had at a car dealership. They were extremely helpful and professional, and were a pleasure to work with. Everybody at the dealership, from the salespeople to the management, made it a great car buying experience.

Great purchase !

The team at Burlington VW helped me get the perfect vehicle with all the features I was looking for (and at the right price!)!

Made it right

Had the pleasure of dealing with Kelly Hopkins. Very friendly and accommodating. I had a few issues and he solved them promptly and gave a few incentives that made it all better. I left today a happy customer.

4.3

Service was very good - positive experience....

I viewed the website inventory - a couple of days later I walked in met Kelly - told him I saw a passat sel sport online - he got the keys I test drove it - started the paper work and was I out - that's it.. Ok the paper work took a minute but that's everywhere - I definitely would recommend them to anyone looking for a VW - Sam

2018 Atlas

Very happy with my experience at VW Burlington. Kelly Hopkins was patient and knowledgeable. There was no pressure and you can tell Kelly values honesty and integrity. Happy to be a part of the VW family!

Purchase of VW Golf Sportwagon

From Pa. we have been searching for a station wagon, diesel, manual shift with under 20,000 miles. Tried to do a deal local and couldn’t agree on numbers. Online search turned up 2 at Burlington VW. After a few back and forth calls and emails Christian Cerrone was able to make the numbers work. Drove to Jersey yesterday and they had paperwork and vehicle ready to go:) in the door at 9 and test drove and we were on our way home with new vehicle by 10:00 a.m. Christian did everything he told me he would and I would happily purchase from Burlington again! Very nice people! We love the car and averaged 50 miles per gallon on the way home. We are happy!!!

SALESMAN

KELLY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND COULDN'T BE NICER THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE.. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY CAR AND THE SERVICE I RECEIVED..

Buy a car from Kelly the salesman! He's the best!!

Like I said. If you go there, ask for Kelly. You'll leave happy in a new car!