Burlington VW

New (888) 379-1315 (888) 379-1315
Used (888) 368-2372 (888) 368-2372
Service (877) 942-6399 (877) 942-6399

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.3

Constantly changing numbers

They only want to show you payments. No real numbers. During my visit the number shifted dramatically all of sudden once I pointed out the total of the payments was way too high. Also the internet sales team promised things the actual sales team could not deliver. Things like this happen, but they handled it terribly. The staff was very annoyed and acted like the misunderstanding was my fault when it was their employee who emailed me the wrong info. Never an apology, never any attempt at guest recovery. I can not recommend dealing with them.

Good experience overall

Just stopped by to check out a Beetle. Took it for a spin, that's all it took. Manager Chris and salesman Kelly are very good at what they do!

Always done right by me!!!

I've bought several cars from Burlington VW. I feel like I've always gotten a good deal and had a good customer service experience. Kelly and Chris worked with me this time around and were great! I wasn't necessarily looking to trade my Passat in but Chris called me up and convinced me it was the right time. I went in that night and it was an easy process to get my new GLI. Kelly was awesome to work with and Chris helped everything get done. I would highly recommend this dealership and specifically Chris and Kelly.

Kelly is the best!!!

Every time I come in to get serviced on Kelly always talks to me real nice I've only seen him a couple times but he's been very helpful and I'm considering trading my vehicle in and getting something new

Buyer

I had an excellent experience with Kelly Hopkins. He took very good care of me. Very personable and knows his volkswagens! I drove away with an awesome car. Thanks for everything!

Great experience at Burlington Volkswagon NJ

I just moved to NJ and after going to 7 different car dealer i honestly could not have been more comfortable for making the decision of buying a NEW 2017 SE Jetta. Christian was able to win me over, he helped me get exactly what i wanted within my budget, helped me chose the perfect color and also helped upgrade my Jetta. Christian thank you so much for making my experience the best and helping me find the perfect fit for me. Great customer service, in and out experience, budget friendly, sooooo helpful. Thank you again! I would rate them a 500 out of 10 :) Sarah & Omar

Wxcellent experience

1.5

Good people but stay away from David Pittman

Previous experience with dealership ok. Recent experience in August 2016 was awful with the most dishonest salesperson on earth David Pittman. Avoid him like plague.

Keith Coles

I would like to thank the team at Burlington Volkswagen, they did an awesome job of working with me to help ensure that I secured my vehicle. The process was seamless and Christine my Salesman was excellent as well. I would recommend this dealership for those shopping for a new or used vehicle.

Amazing

This dealership was great! They have a great selection to choose from, they are really friendly, and the process was nice and fast. They have the best selection out of any Volkswagen dealership I have been to! If you are a Volkswagen fan like me this is tge place to go! Overall, this I had a great experience at this dealership.