Burlington VW

New (888) 379-1315 (888) 379-1315
Used (888) 368-2372 (888) 368-2372
Service (877) 942-6399 (877) 942-6399

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great customer service

I'm always glad when I take my car for service and Flo is working. She is extremely helpful, courteous and cheerful . Flo is really great at explaining things and answering all my questions! I have been a customer at Burlington VW for about 20 years , and she is the best customer service rep that I have worked with there ! I also love the comfortable service area where customers wait - so clean, comfortable !

4.2

Overall Service Experience was wonderful

My overall Service Experience was wonderful. Flo was very helpful in answering all my questions. Being new to owning a vehicle with a turbo, she made sure I Knew to keep an eye on both oil and coolant levels and when I should return to the dealership to have my fluids checked and changed. My wait time was also much faster than Expected. My only negative comment was that there was not a full show room where I can "entertain" myself and checking out all of the new Volkswagens. I knew I wanted a GLI or GTI the 1st time I sat in a showroom. It was that experience that led me to fulfill my dream. Burlington Volkswagen you have earned me as a customer.

Peace Love V-Dub

So in love with my Beetle Convertible and pleased with VW that I'm highly considering purchasing another Bug in the years to come. Burlington VW service dept. is great, service reps are professional and personable, plus I love the vintage/classic rock vibe of the dealership, its unique! Had my Bug in a few times for warranty repairs and never was my concerns not addressed/fixed, and I'm pretty peticular about my car! Thanks!

Easy Peasy

This was an simple service visit. The airbag recall. Flo is always very friendly, easy to work with, knowledgeable, quick. She had the work done and also 2 bulbs replaced that burned out.

Accommodation

Very helpful and speedy. Made me feel like a person and not a number. Had to get a water pump under power train warranty. Gave me a loaner very quickly to still carry out my life during the process

It was satisfactory.

Overall it was ok...salesman was a little like the old fashioned kind, lots of pressure and sometimes showed an attitude. Was a slow day so he wasn't letting me go...

1.0

Worst Customer Service

I was referred to this dealership by Leslie Hall-Kelley of VW to order using a Loyalty card. I ordered VW Driver Gear from this dealership in November and still have not received all of my order. I have sent numerous emails, as per their preferred contact method, and have not received a single response. The missing merchandise is valued at about $108. I have been a VW customer for many years and I have never had such an awful, frustrating and time consuming experience.

Quick appointment

My Jetta needed a part replaced and an engine check to rule out damage. I called Jim, the service manager, just before closing and he arranged for service first thing the next day. The parts were in stock and repairs were made--about 2 hours total. As always, Flo came through with a great deal and her super personality, always doing the best for the customer!

LC Satisfied Customer

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Dave Pittman. Great customer service. Very satisfied with his assistance. I left with a great new car!

Great Experience

Typically I dread buying a new car, but at Burlington VW I was greeted promptly by Dave. He was not your typical salesmen, he was joyful, energetic, and had a can-do attitude. He made the process enjoyable and simple. Thanks Dave! Love the VW!