Burlington VW

New (888) 379-1315 (888) 379-1315
Used (888) 368-2372 (888) 368-2372
Service (877) 942-6399 (877) 942-6399

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Gréât dealership

Love VW burlington Nice staff great service and always trustworthy. It is rare among car dealers Flo is great at the service desk She works with you and always tried to help. Triple A service

Great service

Flo is the best service advisor. She gets things done and, when needed, stands up for the customer with VW. And her personality is tops!

Great Customer Service from Flo and great mechanics

I only will have my car worked on at vw burlington even tough I leave closer to Cherry Hill. And I only go to the dealer when Flo is there as she is the best at helping me with the quirks of my vw.

Awesome!!!

This is my second experience at Burlington Volkswagen! Meredith is the best hands down salesperson EVER! I had such a great experience with her the first time that I walked into the dealership asking for her. And she took care of and accommodated me just like last time. I highly recommend!

Great Service department

They are always nice and always helpful every time I visit for service. Also the service is completed in a timely manner which I always aporeciate.

Great service department

After buying my car certified pre owned from another dealer, it was discovered that there were previous issues with my vehicle. Jim went way above and beyond the call of duty to make sure my car was fixed properly and for good. I definitely recommend Burlington VW for your service needs.

Great service.

Accommodated me coming in a day early. Fast fix of problem. Parts in stock. Friendly and informative. Might want to improve the on line service appt process a bit. Seemed less integrated with the actual operations than it needed to be.

Purchase vehicle

Burlington VW sold us two vehicles this past weekend. Christian was our car salesman and he was extremely professional, honest, caring and put forth great effort in meeting our needs. We have been dealing with this particular VW dealership since 2011 and they have not let us down. When it came to negotiating prices, Christian made it happen. The whole Burlington VW dealership was very courteous and that made the biggest difference with our family. It's great to know that Christian knew who we were......it added a little personal touch to the transaction of leasing a new 2017 and buying a 2016 Nissan Maxima. We are satisfied with doing business with them.

New car sale

I was having issues with my 2010 vw and needed a new car and the dealership was very helpful with making sure that I got the best deal possible for my budget

Flo is the best!

Excellent service and advice as usual for the past six years. Flo is the best, and is the reason I have 2 cars serviced here.