Sunset Cadillac of Bradenton

363 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 2, 2013

We purchased a new luxury Cadillac for 2013 and got a great trade in of an Acura 2009 with low miles and great tech pkg. Boy did we get a gem!!!! The safety,technology... and comfort only a Cadillac can give is in this car. The service was outstanding and our salesman ,Randy , knows his product informed us expertly and "Professionally and easily understood." Entire deal was exquisite!!! We just had a 1300 mile ride north to New England and my husband and I both agree best car ever and we're both over 66. Looking forward to our ride back to Fl. and getting all the fun of others saying"What kind of car is that,WOW',,,and we say come and look at this Progress in Transportation.

April 2, 2013

I bought my new Silverado from the internet manager jp and I love it. he had the process easy and even brought to my house. There really was no "process"... because it was so easy. Highly recommend!

December 15, 2012

Buying experience was overall very good. Contacted the Internet sales manager JP who was very willing to be flexible on the price. I purposed a 2008 Toyota... Avalon Limited with low miles. Got an unbelievable price. The business manager Andre walked me through the paper work, which was unusually given I was an out of state buyer. Tropical Cadillac even reimburse me the cost of new floor mates after I contacted them that the mats were dirty. JP upheld the Cadillac mission buying experience. Highly recommend.