Orlando MINI

30 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 19, 2015

I've been to quite a few dealerships to look at many, many different vehicles, and, to put it bluntly... I LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP! No other dealership will... treat you as well as Orlando MINI will. Their associates treat you like family. Everyone is professional, yet extremely friendly as well! I have a bunch of associate's phone numbers, just because they became great friends with me! Sam, in Sales, is wonderful to speak/deal with! And, Anthony, in Service, is just a blast to work with! I'm never pressured when I am here. Titania, my JCW Clubbie, and I are extremely grateful for Orlando MINI!

That's great to hear, Mr. Rios, thank you! We are happy to have you in the Fields and Orlando MINI families! It's our pleasure to serve your automotiv...e needs. I will make sure to pass along your kudos to Sam, Anthony and our team. If there is anything else we may do to elevate your ownership, please let me know. Happy Motoring! Sincerely, Mike Torre, General Manager.

January 19, 2015

I definitely recommend you coming here if you're planning to buy a Mini Cooper, or any vehicle that they may have available. Definitely get help from Sam... Allegra. Great guy! He certainly knows tons of information that makes buying a vehicle worthwhile! You won't regret choosing him. He provides outstanding customer service. I usually can't stand going to dealerships and having to put up with annoying salesman, but you definitely won't get the vibe from this place or from Sam Allegra. My boyfriend and I purchased our Mini Coopers from him, and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Sam totally went above and beyond any Sales Representative could do.

Thank you for your kind words about Sam and your experience with us, Natalie. I'm delighted to hear that we made the experience an enjoyable one for b...oth you and your boyfriend. Congratulations to you both on your new MINI Coopers and thank you for being part of the Fields family! If there is anything else we may do to enhance the quality of your MINI ownership, please let me know. Happy Motoring! Best Regards, Mike Torre, General Manager.

November 25, 2014

Romane, is a very intelligent, courteous, hard working individual. He was very impressive with his caring for all the small details. He is not pushy at... all. I love my new car and highly recommend Romane to you. Mike Torre the manager is a honest great guy. I bought my last car here and will do the same in the future. Love this place!!!. Joanna

Thank you, Joanna, it's our pleasure to serve your automotive needs! I'm delighted to hear that Romaine was able to exceed your expectations - it's wh...at we strive for on every visit. If there is anything else we can do to enhance your ownership, please let me know. Congratulations on your new car and Happy Motoring! :) Sincerely, Mike Torre, General Manager.

November 24, 2014

Romane, sold me my new car. I can't say enough great things about him. He is so nice and not pushy at all. Extremely all about the customer. He has gone... beyond doing extras for me!!! I will be sending him friends and clients in the future. I bought my last car here as well. I love this place it is so laid back, honest and friendly!!! If you are looking for a car ask for Romane. He is AWESOME!!!!

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Joanna! Thank you for choosing Orlando MINI and welcome to the Fields family! It's our pleasure to serve your aut...omotive needs and if there is anything else we may do to enhance the quality of your ownership, please don't hesitate to ask. Warmest Regards, Mike Torre, General Manager.

October 25, 2014

My 2012 was repaired by Orlando Mini Cooper. I experienced an unfortunate situation with a loose clamp on a hose causing my car to overheat. The staff... at Orlando Mini Cooper, particularly Adante Cameron, was extremely helpful and sensitive to my concerns. Even though I did not purchase the car from the Orlando Mini Cooper dealership, it was still under factory warranty. Adante provided weekly updates (yes it took approx 6 wks for the repair to ensure that everything was ok) and provided me with an "upgraded" version of the Min. He certainly made the situation less stressfuli.

Thank you and it's because we do genuinely care. We make it our business to know our customers and provide you with the highest level of customer serv...ice and I'm happy to hear that we did just that for you. Sincerely, Mike Torre, General Manager.

October 23, 2014

My 2012 mini cooper was service and unfortunately during the routine service a hose was dislodge causing the car to overheat. Service advisor Adante Cameron... went above and beyond to ensure that all the damage parts were replaced. The repairs took over 6 weeks however Adante provide weekly updates during the entire service period. Kudos to Dante and the service staff for their attention to detail and extraordinary customer service.

Thank you, Rod, that's the experience we strive for each and every day! Thank you for your kind remarks about Adante and our team, and thank you for y...our continued business. Please let me know if there is anything else we may do to serve you better. Happy Motoring! Sincerely, Mike Torre, General Manager.

August 27, 2014

I've been buying,selling, and servicing my vehicles from dealers across the state and NY since 1958 and there has never been a dealer in my opinion that... can match the service of Orlando Mini or Fields BMW. I have never had to bring a vehicle back to redo work. I attribute this to employees the likes of Mike Torres, GM and their service manger Garrett Bowling. Whenever I have a question or problem pertaining to my vehicles which include an 09 Clubman and a 08 Z4 they exceed my expectations. BTW I started dealing with Fields BMW since 1989 and Orlando Mini (previously Downtown Mini) since Fields acquired them and both operations are second to none.

We are happy you had such a great experience with us! We try to give all our customers in both Service and Sales that type of wow factor. The pleasure... is ours to serve you! Thank you for being part of the Fields family. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Happy Motoring! Best Regards, Mike Torre, General Manager.

July 28, 2014

Once they found out I was interested in a specific car they emailed me straight away in a very friendly manner. Unfortunately I do not live in Florida... and so couldn't see the car for myself.

Thank you, Refayat. I'm delighted we were able to exceed your expectations at a distance! If there is anything else we may do to serve your automotive... needs, please let me know. Sincerely, Mike Torre, General Manager.

July 24, 2014

First, if you are looking to buy a Mini, please reconsider. I have never owned a vehicle with more problems then the one I have. I genuinely wish that... I had spoken to more people and done more research; I would not be in the stressful situation that I am now. Second, if you do decide to get a Mini, consider taking it to another place for service because this place is awful. My mini breaks down about every 3-5 months so I have had to come often to their service department. I always walk out with the problem temporarily fixed or not fixed at all. How does a professional look you in the face and say "I don't know why you lost pressure in your brakes and half the fluid is gone but it seems fine now; just come back if it happens again." Seriously? I DONT KNOW. It's a phrase that rolls off easily for them. Like when they told me I don't know why your windshield had that huge crack in it or I don't know how those grease and scratch marks that from one end of the bumper to other... Is there any way I could pick up my car and it NOT be in worst condition then when I left it? I DONT KNOW.

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience at our store and more importantly, bringing this to my attention. Customer servi...ce is a top priority and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in order to address the situation more accurately, and hopefully restore your faith in our dealership. Please give me a call at (407) 835-2727. Thank you, Mike Torre, General Manager. (mtorre@fieldsauto.com)

July 18, 2014

My girlfriend has owned a 2007 Mini Cooper S exclusively since the day it rolled off the lot. She is a very easy on the vehicle in contrast to myself as... I am more aggressive on my cars. This Mini, and the ownership that comes with it, has been a bit of a learning experience for me as I have only ever owned American or Japanese manufacturers. When a service is needed or something needs repairs, I never settle for anything other than the manufacturer's service departments to insure that the vehicle is serviced by experienced and knowledgeable mechanics that are familiar with all the nuances a vehicle may have. I will NEVER go to the Jacksonville, FL Mini Service station again as nearly all the service that has been provided was slow on implementation, misdiagnosed (for over a year), communication skills to the customer borderline disrespectful and finally difficult to coordinate around a very ridiculous schedule. (Mechanics with bankers hours practically!) Orlando Mini was a breath of fresh air almost immediately with our service liason Adante Cameron. I unfortunately have HORRIBLE scheduling, do not always get across all of my concerns in one call due to unforeseen circumstances or request additional information as a service progresses. Adante answered "ALL" or "RETURNED" every voice mail that was left with him about our service visit. I can place our call quantity around 4-8 calls in one afternoon over the span of 3-5 hours. Every call I made revolved around service cost quotation and updates, mechanical knowledge and alternative perspectives regarding the service options available and finally education regarding Mini specific mechanical issues. EVERY TIME I talked with him he provided me an answer that satisfied my concerns and was also a correct assessment regarding the vehicle as opposed to the Jacksonville Service Team's diagnoses. If it were not for Adante and his coordination with his mechanic servicing my girlfriend's Mini (I truly wish I could remember his name to give him credit as well), her engine would have literally blown up. Those of you that are not familiar with engines and mechanical function, please find someone to trust, and I find this dealership to be that place. This engine's timing chain was on the verge of breaking and had been misdiagnosed as, "Requiring more oil", for over a year. The charges for labor and parts for a task like this is indeed not cheap per se, but had this part failed while the vehicle was driving at highway speeds, it would be an entirely new engine, and not a simple part replacement as had been executed there at the Orlando Mini Service Department. So for this initial engagement where I became more involved with communicating with this Mini Service Department, I say thank you to Adante and his associates for saving my girlfriend's car from a very costly misdiagnosis. I will always make the drive from Saint Augustine, FL to Orlando, FL from now on to have this vehicle serviced.

Amazing! Thank you for making the trip all the way down from St. Augustine. We are proud to have you as a member of the Fields family of dealerships. ...It's great to hear you are also enjoying the amenities we offer. If there is anything else we may do to heighten your ownership experience, please let me know. Warmest Regards, Mike Torre, General Manager.