Napleton Cadillac Rockford

(4.8) 401 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

401 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Napleton Cadillac Rockford from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service!
    March 7, 2016

Thanks Napleton and Mike for the great service every time I come in! I brought my 2015 Cadillac XTS in for an oil change and also for them to check ou...t a bulge in one of my tires. Rather than have me driving on a potentially unsafe tire my service rep, Mike Palumbo, immediately arranged for a loaner car for me (2016 XTS) and ordered a new tire for me. The new tire came in the next day and I had my car back that afternoon. As always, Great Service! Thanks Mike! Don B. Loves Park, IL.

• Overall review of the sales process for our new OUTBACK
    February 19, 2018

The Napoleon staff, especially Micheal Price, were very good to work with. Mike demonstrated a professional approach, solid knowledge of the product ...and the sales process. He was patient explaining the features of our high tech car. All in all, we found it to be a very good experience.

• TOP OF THE LINE
    February 17, 2018

I would like to thank Matthew Vincent (salesman) for helping me find the perfect car for me, I am over the moon with satisfaction. I know the???re ar...e many people behind the scene that contribute to not only my satisfaction but Napleton Subaru exceptional standards in a job well done. Gary Judge as used car manager who was a big help and Charles Madison who worked with the banks to get the loan that was right for me. Thank you to all of you for helping me with all the paperwork that makes my eyes glaze over :) Sincerely Linda Johnson

• Our newest Cadillac purchase
    February 16, 2018

Once again we were looking for a new car and decided to remain with a brand we knew was dependable, safe and had the luxury we wanted. That car is the... Cadillac XT5. The sales team at Napletons Cadillac impressed us with our past purchases and they exceeded our expectations again. The sales manager (Damian) and our Salesman (J.R.) found the car with the packages we requested and worked hard to give us the deal we were comfortable with. As always they were professional, polite and available throughout the buying process. A great sales team!

Overall Experience

• Another great experience!
    February 13, 2018

Once again Napleton made getting my van serviced easy and pleasant. The moment I pulled in Shawn Bates greeted me with a big smile. Then Irv Bolthou...se took great care of me as usual. I am always happy with the work, the price, and the overall visit!

Overall Experience

• My first new car-Best decision!
    February 10, 2018

I was on the fence about buying new. I did research and Subaru seemed to be the best all around fit for me. Great gas mileage, safety ratings, and AWD... all while holding their value for many years. I spoke on the phone with Jaci Sweeney and she was very nice and helped me along the way. I later was referred to Mike Price. I met with him the next day and talked models. He was well prepared and answered every question I had. After the test drive, I was sold! Oh no, I'm in trouble! We talked numbers and they gave me a great offer, not to mention include every number so nothing was left out and I knew exactly what I was going to pay. All in all, I received an amazing car at a great price and I got to work with a knowledgeable and very nice salesman. I enjoyed a nice brew of hot chocolate during the wait. Highly recommend Napleton Autowerks of Rockford, ask for Mike Price!

February 9, 2018

Mike was very helpful and got my questions answered and issues resolved. They need better printers in their financial office though. Willing to negoti...ate and very fair with their prices.

• Excellent!
    February 7, 2018

Justine made this process seamless. She accomadated my busy schedule and provided excellent customer service along the way. Also, her vast knowledge o...f my vehicle was very impressive. This is my second purchase from Justine and I have a feeling it won't be my last. Great job to her and Damien as well. Great team work!!

• Wonderful experience
    February 4, 2018

This was first time buying a car on my own. It was a very dreaded task. I was nervous because I am woman going alone to buy a car. However, Tim made t...he task an awesome experience! I went in late one evening and he still allowed me to test drive. I debated in going back because this is just not my cup of tea. However, when I went back Tim was happy to see me and worked with me in the features, colors, and price that I was looking for. He took his time with me. Explaining that the price is the price which made me feel better about the working with Napleton Subaru. Tim found me the vehicle I wanted with more than the options I wanted at a good price. I was so happy with the whole experience. I am very appreciative for him working with me and making me feel comfortable about the whole daunting task. After I purchased it, he spent a long time showing me all the features. When I left there I felt really good about my purchase and knowing my vehicle. I love my new Subaru Forester! Thank you Tim for all the time you spent showing me all about the Subaru line of products and especially the Forester.

• Treated me like treasured family, leading to success
    February 3, 2018

Nick Perkins saved my bacon. He made my purchase possible in a stressful time when I needed transportation capable of just backing up to and sitting, ...then rotating around while maintaining a less-than-90 degrees of bend at the hip for my husband's fractured hip. Nick quickly understood our needs, our budget, and my stress, and went out of his way to make the purchasing process go quickly, professionally, and calmly. He listens, and then offers the best options for the buyer's consideration. He is not pushy but is not hesitant to give reasons, pro and con, for any part of the decision about which vehicle to buy. He managed the steps carefully and even went out of his way to help me juggle a possible trade-in, which I ended up not trading in. He printed out EXACTLY what I was buying so I didn't have to wade through the advertising or book to see what I had. His offer to answer any forthcoming questions was sincere. He's a good teacher: patient, clear, orderly, eager to satisfy the buyer and calm the "swirl" of car-buying. He looks out for you by seeing that you have the vehicle set up with things you didn't even know you needed but which are on the vehicle. Who knew that vehicles had changed soooo much? Not I! He'll check you out with the buttons and settings before you drive off. He wants you to be safe, comfortable, and happy with your choice. With Nick Perkins, you won't be rushed into anything you might regret. But if you should have further questions, he's just a phone call or a visit away. And he'll be glad to see you!

Napleton Cadillac Rockford