Napleton Cadillac Rockford

• Great Service!

Thanks Napleton and Mike for the great service every time I come in! I brought my 2015 Cadillac XTS in for an oil change and also for them to check out a bulge in one of my tires. Rather than have me driving on a potentially unsafe tire my service rep, Mike Palumbo, immediately arranged for a loaner car for me (2016 XTS) and ordered a new tire for me. The new tire came in the next day and I had my car back that afternoon. As always, Great Service! Thanks Mike! Don B. Loves Park, IL.

• Great deal

Don and Gary were great love my new Cadillac CTS been wanting one for years

Don and Gary were great love my new Cadillac CTS been wanting one for years

• Excellent Staff!

Worked with Tim, what an exceptional sales consultant. Very knowledgeable, no pressure, just wants to help you find the right vehicle. We are currently considering a Subaru and Tim provided all the information to help us with the process.

• Replacing 1992 Legacy destroyed in 1993 by wife

Had wanted to buy a 2014 Outback. We could not come to terms. On our way out we started looking a 2017 Legacy. For just a little more money I bought the Legacy. Thanks to Todd Tifft and Tim Normoyle for being courteous, knowledgeable, and patience us. Just hope my wife will forgive me for buying a white car and not the indigo blue outback.

• Great Sales Experience

We worked with "J.R." Henry and he was a delight. When we didn't find what we were looking for online it gave him and idea of what to look for. Sure enough, he found the right car for us. The other stores we went to weren't trying to sell us anything, but he was willing to work with us and he knew his stuff. afterwards he went the extra mile to make sure that the front license plate was installed after the sell was complete and everything was in tip top shape. No regrets.

• new vehicle

We had been looking for a new vehicle for a long time. Tim , our sales person was very helpful in our decision to purchase a new Forester. He answered all our questions in a good timely manner. The buying process has very freindly and fast. After the sale, the parts department has very helpful with the purchase of add on accessories that we wanted to put on.

• Greg langley.

Greg Langley is one of the main reasons I do business here at Napletons. Very knowledgable and honest.

• Best car buying experience!

Mike made the buying process a breeze and the finance guys were able to get us a better rate than expected given our credit problems. Thanks again!

• Excellent Service Customer friendly

I found my SUV and They made the deal happened. They made me feel at home. God bless them.

• Happy customer, thanks Napleton!

I purchased a new XT5 from Napleton Cadillac and am very happy with the service. Coming out of a CTS coupe I never thought that I would be the crossover type, but I am in love with my new XT5. The folks at the dealership did a great job helping me. Mr. Langkamp and Mrs. Brugger were excellent and helping me. Great place. Happy customer.