My Auto Inc

Sunday 10:00am–4:30pm
(631) 498-8497 (631) 498-8497

3.9

Rick from Commack NY

What a fantastic experience Andy the owner was a pleasure to deal with. I was looking for a vehicle for my son and we were interested in a Ford Explorer Sport Track he had on the lot. The truck is in mint condition very clean exactly what we were looking for and the price was spot on. My son is a perfectionist and Andy was so gracious to fix a few minor things my son was not happy with. A great place if you are looking for a good clean affordable vehicle I recommend MY Auto!!

1.0

Waste Of Time

I visited a number of times. The dealer is very loud and abrasive. He puts on a show of being 'obsessive' -- for example, clean your hands before you get in! etc. -- but it's an act to put you off-guard. (Maybe only partially an act. Wants to be a 'character'. ) Every car I checked had unappealing problems. They just weren't good cars to buy. And he won't let you test drive without a lot of hassle, and will NOT permit you to take the cars to an independent mechanic -- the MOST important step in buying a Used Car. (I went to mechanics twice, and for $100 or less they saved my behind. Don't be fooled or 'charmed'. Waste of time -- or worse.

Dealer response

This is ANDY owner of MY AUTO INC. thank you for your review.We have been in business for 32 years and if you read the other reviews, you can see that we have lots of satisfied customers that swear by us.Every once in a while we get dirty and obnoxious people like you that I refuse to do business with.If i asked you to clean your hands before you get in the car ,it was because your hand were dirty and we take pride in showing clean cars to customers.And if every car had unappealing problems you wouldn't have been back number of times to my lot.The real truth is that here at MY AUTO INC. I screen my customers and I refuse to do business with people like you.I don't let just anyone test drive my cars unless I feel comfortable with them.and I felt more than uncomfortable with you.And I refused to sell you a car ,and obviously if i refused you as a customer, I wouldn't let you take it to your mechanic. Please take your business elsewhere.I can't even keep up with the # of cars that we sell.I choose to do business with respectable ,nice ,polite people.And believe me there is a lot of nice polite respectful people out there which I had the pleasure to sell cars to.

GREAT DEALER

Most genuine dealer you will ever come across, straight and to the point DEFINITELY RECOMMEND

Great Dealership

I would highly recommend this place to everyone! The suv's that Andy has on his lot are in excellent condition compared to the other car lots I have visited over the last 2 weeks before I ended up at My Auto Inc. It was on Dec. 11th I was about to go home and give up trying to find an suv when we spotted Andy's car lot, thank God! Andy was great and straight forward, not like most of the dealers i dealt with. He tells you up front that the price on the suv is the price no hidden cost like most dealer's that throw in all these hidden costs once you sit down to make the purchase.|That was a major plus!!! No BS here. So if your looking for a car or SUV do yourself a favor, check out My Auto first because that will be your only stop. I love my ford explorer Eddie Bauer edition.Andy even threw in my floor rugs. Thanks Andy!!!

Best Buying Experience Ever!

My Auto Inc. has exceeded expectations! From the moment we entered the property, everything was professional and comfortable. One of the best car buying experiences. Andy and his team are professional, accommodating and honest. Here is something you should know: Andy inspects all the vehicles he sells and repairs anything needed "PRIOR" to selling the vehicle. He also cleans and details the vehicle. His many years of knowledge provides a fantastic buying experience and he stands behind each and every vehicle. Get there fast as inventory turns over quickly. A try stand up gentlemen and operation. Thank you Andy!

Great service

Had a great experience purchasing a car from My Auto Inc. They are a no-nonsense dealership and provide a great price and great service. Highly recommend them to anyone.

Pleasant Experience

I just picked up a 2008 jeep liberty from My Auto for my daughter.After looking for months and coming across lots of disappointments at other places I am so happy we pulled in My Auto Inc. and was greeted by laura a wonderful and helpful person, she showed us few jeeps and my daughter and I chose a low mileage liberty in excellent condition for a very fair price and no extra fees added.After choosing the jeep laura introduced us to the owner Andy and he was very professional and got us 2.34% financing.We couldn't be happier ,they really made my daughters first car purchase a wonderful and easy experience.She is going to recommend all her friends looking for cars to you.Thank you guys.

Best Car Buying Experience

From start to finish, this was by far the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Andy knows what he's doing for sure! He recommended the bank that we got our financing through, and the paperwork took less than an hour to complete when we picked up the car. There was a small mechanical problem that was fixed immediately, and he couldn't have been nicer or more thorough. Great big thanks to Andy and Laura (I hope I got that right)!

1.0

What a joke

This was the worst 2 sales people I have ever came across. They would not lower a price for a cash deal 500 dollars what a joke that mountaineer has been there for over a year and they won't do 6500 cash for a car that is 6995.. How are you still.In business every review is bad on this place should have listened to the other people

Dealer response

This is Andy ,owner of MY AUTO INC.You asked how are we in business? Well let me answer that ,We are in business for 31 years by running an honest business and selling high quality vehicles,and doing very well, thank God.At my dealership I don't welcome rude individuals like you with an attitude,demanding price reduction.By not meeting your offer price it doesn't mean we are doing anything wrong or deserve 1 star review.WE have Lots and Lots of happy and repeat customers and lots of 5 star reviews.I choose to do business with nice polite respectable customers.

2004 ford explorer white

Just purchased a 04 ford explorer about a week ago from this dealer and im honestly very happy with the quality and performance of this vehicle so far. Everything from choosing the vehicle, going through the purchase and dealing with customer service was simply great. They made the whole process fast and easy and i would definitely recommend them if your interested in purchasing a vehicle you wont regret it.