My Auto Inc

(631) 498-8497 (631) 498-8497

3.9

3.8

Seemed Honest at the time

The dealership seemed nice at the time I purchased my vehicle. All went well for about the first month or so after I purchased the car, which is also about the time of the warranty expiring. First my car alarm began to go off at random times and the door ajar light would not go off. This problem has been tough to diagnose and fix I have already spent upwards of $400 trying to fix this issue. Furthermore it caused my car battery to die. The radio also started to short out as I drove the car. i foolishly did not initially find it alarming that there were spots of oil under my car after I purchased it. I was in denial and thought it was one of my family's other older cars that were parked in the same spot time to time. Finally I noticed that the oil levels in my car my lowering I brought it to a mechanic where they told me that the gasket in the timing belt cover needed to be replaced to stop the leak. They were confused as to why a car with low miles as this one would be leaking oil from that area. Nonetheless this repair would cost nearly $2000 although I may just keep refilling my oil instead of fixing it as I don't plan on keeping this car long. Despite the issues with the car early on Andy was helpful with trying to get me the best price for the brake calipers after they went as well as a sensor in the engine that needed to be fixed. Before I received the car, even though it would have passed inspection as is Andy replaced the front brakes and rotors on the car and fixed an issue with the sun roof not opening. Overall Andy seemed like an honest guy when I purchased the car and it is entirely possible he didn't know about these issues, however, I am a little disappointed with my purchase.

3.4

unable to update my previous review

Car was sold with bad ball joints. Dealer was supposed to fix. I had my mechanic do it.

Reliable Professional

My Auto Inc had just the car I was looking for (a green '04 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo to replace a '95 one), and Andy made the process of purchasing it very easy. It seemed to be a risk that he would not allow me test drive it, but he is right that accidents can happen in the area of his dealership. So the burden is on him to deliver vehicles in top shape when they leave the lot, and this was certainly the case with the new '04. Considering how conscientiously he did everything he said he would do to get the vehicle ready (change the wiper blades, etc.), I am confident that he does the same for each sale.

Andy is the best!

My auto and andy made the process of getting a car very easy for me. The facility is nice and clean, the workers are very pleasant also. But the best part is the price. He has the best prices on long Island! If i ever need another vehicle in coming back to my auto!

1.5

Can't test drive until I decide to buy !

See the title - enough said. Looked at vehicle said I would be interested in test drive. Told "When you decide to buy the vehicle, then you can test drive it".

A great experience

I was concerned as a female on my own when I went to purchase a car. I was pleasantly surprised at My Auto Inc. Andy showed me a variety of cars. Most sales people are pushy and put pressure on their customers, but not Andy. He answered all my questions and addressed all my concerns. We made a deal. He took care of my loan financing and all other paper work. My car was ready two days early. I would recommend anyone I know to My Auto Inc. Thank you Andy for a nice car.

Honesty, Fairness, Helpful

My family and I have been going for years. Andy is a great person to deal with. He's very knowledgeable of his inventory and will give you a fair price. Andy is very honest and fair. I'd definitely recommend this dealer if you're looking for a used car with clean title and clean history.

Easy Deal

Just bought my son a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee from this dealer. Andy is a nice guy and seems honest. This dealer has nice trucks with low miles and a fair price. I left a deposit and then a few days later the car was ready to be picked up. Andy took care of the paperwork, all I had to do was call my insurance company. I will use this dealer when Im ready to get another ford explorer.

Easy and Fair

great first car buying experience. easy process got the car I wanted for a great price

Amazing Service

I had an amazing experience with Andy,Not only did he give great service but he really worked to get me the best financing. I would recommend this dealership to all my family and friends. If i ever needed to purchase a car again this place will be my first stop.I really appreciate all your great service. I love the car i got from you.