Power Kia

368 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 20, 2018

Great experience. Excellent customer service. Steven Wolfe explained everything thoroughly. 1st time lease so we had a lot of questions. Would return and... refer friends.

Jessie, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear we were able to go abo...ve and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765

February 9, 2018

Rebecca was an excellent sales person. No pressure, knowledgeable and made the process easy. We went to to 5 dealerships to see all the midsize suvs we... were interested in and not all experiences were positive. But we were quite happy with the vehicle and price we found at Power Kia.

Renee and Ken, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfi...ed with their overall experience. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765

February 7, 2018

As a first time buyer I didn’t know what to expect, but Jose Lopez made the process less stressful. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and addressed... all my questions and concerns. His bilingual skills are excellent and came in handy with my dad, because of course I needed his input. When the time came to sign the finance manager seemed to be in a hurry and explained everything in one breath. That was the only time I felt rushed. I was there longer than I anticipated, but overall I am happy with my purchase.

Thank you for the great feedback, Deisy! We appreciate hearing all comments so we can provide the best service to our customers. Please reach out to u...s if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you again. Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765

January 30, 2018

As a first-time car buyer, I was happy to get connected with Jose Lopez, who communicated with my via text before I came to Salem from out of town to test... drive a 2018 Kia Rio. Upon arriving, Jose was very friendly and open to my partner and I. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and Kia as a whole. Once we decided to take the next step, it became clear that Jose's role would be to convey our willingness to buy at certain price points. At other dealerships, a sales manager would actually come back out with the salesperson to speak with us, but this didn't happen in Salem; Jose would just say what his manager told him. They lowered the price somewhat (though still higher than the 'fair' price range given online), which allowed me to feel comfortable going through with the purchase. Jose was a big part of me pulling the trigger on the purchase. Thanks, Jose! Unfortunately, the rest of the buying process was poor. We were taken into a finance manager's office and given the hard sell on virtually everything. Basically, the vibe was "if you don't buy this, you're going to get into a car wreck and I can't help you then." Please, guys. A very frustrating end to an otherwise good experience. That said, I am now a proud Kia owner and very happy with the car thus far!

Ashley, we appreciate you leaving this honest feedback about your experience. We appreciate any and all feedback, as it allows us to continue to grow ...and improve as a dealership. At your earliest convenience, please feel free to reach out to us so that we can learn more about your visit. We hope to talk with you soon. Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765

January 25, 2018

There simply has to be a better way to buy a car. We went to Power because we've had excellent service experiences with another Kia we purchased out of... state. But the sales experience, while positive, could still really be improved. Dave was a sweet guy, helpful, friendly, never condescending, never pushy. But the days of bartering for a car need to end. Just tell me a fair price and let's be done with it. The 'I'll have to talk with my manager' crap needs to end. NOW. I would recommend the dealership for service, but until they end this arcane practice I won't recommend them for sales.

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction, and I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies for ...your recent experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work toward a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765

January 14, 2018

Jim R. provided excellent service. He was not high pressure like so many salesman. He took his time with me and was understandingnof all of my questions.... I would highly recommend Jim to any customer ..

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765

January 5, 2018

My last experience buying a new car was at a Volvo dealership. It was a very pleasant experience and I must say my experience at Power Kia was every bit... as good. Excellent sales staff!

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience here at Power Kia. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to l...et us know. Take care! Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765

December 28, 2017

Efficient and professional service, good followup during sale. Nice facility too -- bright, with lots of room for kids to stretch their legs.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Kristin. Our team is dedicated to providing an efficient and professional servic...e experience to each and every customer that enters our dealership. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our customer service and facilities. Please feel free to contact us or stop by for a visit if you need any assistance. Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765

December 16, 2017

David Miller provided us with excellent information without pressuring us. He was courteous and helpful throughout the process. The selection of Kia... Sorentos to choose from was quite broad. We test drove three vehicles and choose one that was just right for our needs. The management team made the buying process (paperwork) fair easy given all that is involved.

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with their o...verall experience. We look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765

November 2, 2017

Everyone is really nice at this dealership. Few businesses can post that.!The people are very nice. The dealership has had to drive a loaner car out to... me a few times, when my old car broke down. They were always nice about that too. They helped me get into a better car, one which I never wouldve thought to select. It was just PERFECT for me and my needs.

We're delighted to hear of your positive experience at our dealership, Carol. We always strive to provide the utmost in customer service and quality, ...and it makes us happy to know that you feel you experienced these values first hand. We hope you continue to choose us for all of your future automotive needs, and we hope to see you again soon. Until next time, have a great day! Sincerely, Shane Matheny - Sales Manager - 866-979-8765