Duval Ford

New (904) 586-4919 (904) 586-4919
Used (904) 586-4920 (904) 586-4920
Service (904) 586-3086 (904) 586-3086

(2,646 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Duval Ford from DealerRater.

Susan , and everyone else involved in my purchase were an

Susan , and everyone else involved in my purchase were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you to the entire Duval Ford team for the great customer service and overall purchase experience that they provided me. i will absolutely recommend duval ford to any of my friends and or family that may be in the market for a new vehicle.

Dealer response

Bell rung for another Duval Real Deal success story. Thank you jtstorm18 for your 5 star feedback for the Duval Ford sales team - we make car buying real fair, real fast and real friendly.

Service

All work done in timely manner and with a smile, car was ready to go before the stated time for completion of work. I will service all my Ford vehicles at Duval Ford going forward.

Dealer response

Duval Ford's Service First commitment includes great time management with great customer service. Thanks Mr G for the 5 star recognition.

Very nice personnel always willing to help me when I

Very nice personnel always willing to help me when I can’t get to the dealership to drop off my truck.

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing your 5 star input for our mobile and pickup/delivery service Soupie21. Duval Ford puts Service First at the dealership, online and in your driveway.

Service

Andy was right on top of everything. Totally 1,000 % better than Auto Nation. Will be coming back for further services. Totally recommend this dealership service to other people.

Dealer response

Duval Ford values your honest opinion of your recent service visit Catherine. Andy and our entire service team are customer focused 100% of the time.

Dealer response

Mark was great to work with.

Mark was great to work with. He did a great job keeping me informed and returned to me a clean vehicle that is running great. Just made a trip in it with no troubles.

Dealer response

Duval Ford is glad to hear you trip was a success. Thanks JCaponis for sharing your 5 star experience. Mark and the entire service team work diligently to provide clear communications. Complimentary car wash is offered with every service visit.

Dealing is easy in this car dealership and documents that

Dealing is easy in this car dealership and documents that were needed was provided fast.

Dealer response

The Duval Difference at Duval ford makes a real fair, real fast and real friendly car buying experience. Thanks Lalzie for the 5 star recognition.

Susan and Jose made it a enjoyable experience, great

Susan and Jose made it a enjoyable experience, great place to buy. I have bought many from Duval and will buy any future vehicles there also.

Dealer response

Duval Ford is honored to be your dealership of choice Russ, we appreciate your repeat business.

Great Experience

Great Customer Service. My vehicle was completed in less time than I originally was told. I always wait for my vehicle in the lounge, so it was definitely a surprise to to completed agead of schedule

Dealer response

Great time management is part of the Duval Ford Service First commitment. And we always love to hear that we get it done ahead of time, too. Thank you Robert for the 5 star feedback.

As always, Duval Ford did a great job servicing my

As always, Duval Ford did a great job servicing my vehicle in a professional and timely manner.

Dealer response

Thanks Jr for recognizing Duval Ford's customer service and time management with 5 stars.