Duval Ford

New (904) 586-4919 (904) 586-4919
Used (904) 586-4920 (904) 586-4920
Service (904) 586-3086 (904) 586-3086

(2,647 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Duval Ford from DealerRater.

As always, Duval Ford did a great job servicing my

As always, Duval Ford did a great job servicing my vehicle in a professional and timely manner.

Dealer response

Thanks Jr for recognizing Duval Ford's customer service and time management with 5 stars.

Success

After an initial glitch in service communication, everything was clarified and handled very professionally. Staff members were thoughtful and accommodating. I adore my new car.

Dealer response

Often an experience is judged by how a situation is handled after a mishap. Thank you Amy for recognizing Duval Ford's efforts with 5 stars.

Mark Meade was fantastic.

Mark Meade was fantastic. Went above and beyond in getting my warranty work done so I could drive my truck on vacation. Everyone does a great job there. Thank you

Dealer response

Thanks sbowman792 for sharing your 5 star experience with Mark and Duval Ford. Happy to hear your warranty work was done quickly to get you on vacation.

Every car from now on!

10/10 recommend Duval Ford! Alden was my salesmen and he is the best in the business! It was a quick no hassle process. I didn’t have to spend hours at the dealer to get what I wanted. Everyone is pleasant and you can tell the environment is somewhere they enjoy being. I will be purchasing all my future vehicles from Duval Ford for certain.

Dealer response

Thanks Jennifer for recognizing your Duval Real Deal buying experience with 5 stars. Alden makes it real fair, real fast and real friendly. We look forward to many more experiences with you as our Client for Life.

Best in the business!

Best in the business! Simply easy and no hassle experience. You couldn’t ask for a better car buying experience. 10/10 recommend Duval Ford for all your car buying needs.

Dealer response

Thanks for sharing your 10/10 experience with Duval Ford Jennifer. Our upfront pricing and commission-free sales team, remove any need for haggling.

Amazing

I have always had a good experience with this location! Service managers are amazing and Mrs. Terry is awesome! Thank you all for the wonderful work and service provided to me!!

Dealer response

Thank you for your continued business with Duval Ford. Our team focuses on Service First every day to provide complete customer satisfaction.

Great People and Experience

The team at Duval Ford is second to none. Great people who are professional, helpful, and honest. By far the best dealership experience I've ever had!

Dealer response

The Duval Ford team focuses on Service First providing the best guest experience possible. Thanks Dave for the 5 star recognition.

New tires

I needed new tires for my Explorer. Chris Fisher did a great job giving me all the information I needed. He ordered the tires for me and made sure everything was done to have them mounted, balanced, and have an alignment done.

Dealer response

KJ, you made the right choice using Duval Ford for your tire purchase. Thanks for recognizing Chris and the service team with 5 stars.

Thanks so much for getting me back on the road and for

Thanks so much for getting me back on the road and for performing the service so quickly.

Dealer response

Duval Ford appreciates your business clay.hall. Our Service First promise includes superior time management.

15,000 mile service

Service performed on my F250 was professionally done. Christian was my service advisor and he was great. He said it would take about two hours. He and the technician had me on road in 1 1/2 hours.

Dealer response

We respect your time Donnie, and it's always great to hear when Duval Ford exceeded your expectations. Thanks for the 5 star recognition.