Duval Ford

New (904) 586-4919 (904) 586-4919
Used (904) 586-4920 (904) 586-4920
Service (904) 586-3086 (904) 586-3086

(2,647 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Duval Ford from DealerRater.

30,000 mile service

I recently had my 2015 Ford Transit Connect in for the 30,000 mile service check. The scheduling was easy and the service was completed in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the great service I have always received from Duval Ford. I will continue to bring my vehicle to Duval Ford for service and repairs.

Dealer response

Duval Ford thanks you for continued business with our service department. We appreciate the 5 star recognition of our scheduling tool and time management.

30,000 mile service

Dealer response

Mobile Service was on time.

Mobile Service was on time. I like Mobile on Wheels. Thank You for the Service

First Time Using Duval Ford

Recently decided to switch Ford dealerships to have my 2020 Ford Ranger serviced. The entire process at Duval Ford from arrival to departure was top-notch. Was greeted by my service advisor, Christian Fisher. He & I discussed service history on the vehicle; he made recommendations for the items that should be checked. I was escorted to the customer lounge, which was a very comfortable and pleasant place to wait. Christian came to the lounge when my truck was ready. He asked if it was OK to take it to their drive through carwash, and said they could also do a quick vacuum of the interior. This was a very nice added touch. Christian took the time to review my invoice and the Multi-Point Inspection Form; he answered my questions, and he thanked me for my business. I will certainly return to Duval Ford for future servicing of my truck!

Dealer response

Thank you Joan for selecting Duval Ford as your dealership of choice. You hit on all the hot points for our Duval Difference: great customer service, complimentary multi-point inspection, top quality facility and the list goes on.

professionally, friendly.

professionally, friendly. work completed on time as promised. pick up delivery is an excellent service!

Dealer response

Duval Ford is proud to offer pick-up and delivery in our service and sales departments. Thanks gene0622.gw for the 5 star recognition.

I’ve purchased multiple vehicles here over the years and

I’ve purchased multiple vehicles here over the years and the people and service are consistently outstanding. I’d highly recommend to everyone.

Dealer response

Thank you Kanemichaelc for the 5 stars for Duval Ford's sales team. we appreciate your continued business and support.

Satisfied customer

I felt very welcome when I came into Ford dealership. I did not feel pressured to purchase a car. Customer service was excellent.All my questions were answered concerning the car and payments. I love my car and I will recommend friends and family. Thank you very much from satisfied customer.

Dealer response

Duval Ford loves to hear from our satisfied customers for the Duval Real Deal buying process - we make it real fair, real fast and real friendly. Thanks for your recommendations Elizabeth.

4.0

Short one key

Everything was good except they were trying to find out if I was going to get an extra key because I only got one key and it would’ve been a five star if I could’ve gotten the extra key that I needed being that I paid cash for my vehicle.

I like that I was not being pressured into buying this

I like that I was not being pressured into buying this car. Were able to freely ask questions concerning this car. The car dealer personnel was very professional and answered my questions accurately. Customer service excellent. I like my car and I'm very pleased with it. I will recommend friends and family. From a satisfied customer thank you very much.

Amazing service department.

Amazing service department. They treated me like family. I even Got invited to eat lunch on Saturday with them.

Dealer response

That's an extra perk, lunch on Saturday. Thanks Maddenlum2003 for recognizing the Duval Ford service team with 5 stars.