Hershey Motors

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 10:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 857-7779 (610) 857-7779

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

Buyer

Had the best Car buying experience here. Nice showroom and accommodating for my son to wait as I sat with sales to review the deal. Friendly staff. Salesman Shawn was professional, pleasant and was very customer service centric. Would definitely recommend.

Great shopping experience

Hershey motors has once again met my car shopping expectations. Car shopping can be stressful, that is why I went to Hershey Motors because they make the process as easy as they can and are able to work with their customers’ needs.

Best experience buying a car

We have been looking at a few different vehicles with Hershey Motors for a few weeks now. Shawn was amazing and patient with all our needs. It was the most relaxed, no pressure car buying experience I have ever had. He answered all our questions and was honest. We definitely will be going back to Hershey in the future! Thanks Shawn we are very happy customers!

Shawn from Hershey is awesome

Shawn was great. No pressure sale and he was very helpful. Great experience. Bought my kid her first car. He treated her like a star.

Shawn

Shawn helped me buy my first car. He was amazing and thoughtful with the entire process. I thank him and appreciate everything he did for me

Used truck

Had a great experience . Would recommend them to friends and family. Shawn was very helpful in all aspects. Gave me good money on my trade in.

Dealer response

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are happy to hear you had a positive experience!

Great experience and very nice people

One of the easiest car buying experiences I've had. Truly care about finding you the best deal. Not over price and gave me a great trade in value. Shawn was very helpful and and wonderful from start to finish. Would definitely come back!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for leaving such a nice review! We really appreciate it and we thank you for being such a great customer!

Great experience!

We purchased a used car for my son and couldn't be happier with our buying experience. Our salesman was Shawn Forman who was very friendly, knowledgable and not pushy. We highly recommend Hershey Motors. Thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are so happy to hear you had a good experience!

Great Customer Service

Look for Shawn, very kind and accommodating to our needs.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and thanks for being a great customer!

Wonderful experience and wonderful people

I bought a lot of cars in my life but this experience at Hershey Motors was probably the easiest, most professional of all. Shawn is great!

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the review! And thanks for choosing Hershey Motors!