Hershey Motors

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 857-7779 (610) 857-7779

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Allen Wetzel

Very friendly service, not pushy at all. Ron was very helpful and informed us of everything necessary The lot has very clean nice looking cars.

Dealer response

Thanks for choosing Hershey Motors, Allen! We're happy to hear you had a good experience and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Great dealership experience

The staff ( John Balla) at Hershey Motors were very pleasant and helpful! I would highly recommend this dealership to all my friends and family

Dealer response

Thanks you, Jonathan - happy to hear you had a good experience! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Mr. Josh Thomas

Hershey Motors did a great job meeting with us, showing the vehicle and answering any questions we had. After test driving the vehicle they were able to provide us with a quick turn around on the vehicle. They provided us with friendly service and I would rcommed this dealership to anyone.

Dealer response

Thank you so much, Josh! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and wish you the best of luck in your new vehicle!

Great customer care!!! Excellent staff!

The crew at Hershey motors are superb individuals! Very polite also very helpful! They are not a pushy company/dealers. Very very excellent service! Highly recommended sellers! Will always be a dealership I will recommend and use!

Dealer response

Thank you, Wayne! We are happy to hear you had a good experience and appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We wish you all the best in your new vehicle!

Phenomenal Buying Experience

Phenomenal Buying Experience My wife and I recently purchased a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from Hershey Motors. We consider this purchase one of the best car buying experiences we have ever had. Our salesman, Rod Wilkes, was superb, low pressure, and extremely helpful in answering question we had. Rod was instrumental in helping us make our decision to buy vehicle We did. Many Thanks to Rod, and the Hershey Motors team. Mike and Bobbie, Allentown, PA.

Dealer response

Michael and Bobbie - thank you so much for the review! We're glad you had a great buying experience and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of it! Enjoy the Jeep!

Phenomenal Buying Experience

I recently purchased a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Hershey Motors. I consider the car buying experience my wife and I had as being the best we have ever had. Salesman Rod Wilkes was great to work with. Rod was low pressure, but very informative and instrumental in helping my wife and I make our purchase. The price they were asking for the vehicle we selected was competitive and fair. I would recommend Hershey Motors to my friends and neighbors. Thank You Rod, and thanks to the Hershey Motors Team!

Dealer response

Mike and Bobbie - thank you so much for the review! We're glad you had a great buying experience and appreciate the opportunity to be a part of it! Enjoy your Jeep!

Superb transaction

I Recently dealt with Hershey Motors on an internet sale via cars.com. I was contacted by salesman John Balla who was polite and professional during the entire transaction. My trade-in was appraised and I was given a fair offer in about 30 seconds. I got no pressure from John or anyone else during the whole process. I was allowed to use the showroom computer for several documents, which expedited the process. I will never go to a "big" car dealership again. Thanks to Hershey Motors, specifically John Balla. Trust them with your business.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the review! We always appreciate hearing from our customers and are happy to hear you had a great experience - enjoy your new vehicle!

Great Buying Experience

My husband and I purchased a truck earlier this week and couldn't be happier with the customer service, buying experience and trade in process. Our salesman was Mr. Balla who was very friendly, knowledgable and not pushy. We highly recommend Hershey Motors. Thank you!

Dealer response

Chris & Ashley - Thank you so much for your lovely review! So happy to hear you had a good experience here at Hershey Motors and we look forward to working with you in the future!

My Purchase Experience

My daughter took me to Hershey Motors because she had purchased a vehicle there before. I have got to admit, it was a pleasant experience. My Salesman, Rod Wilkes was very nice, helpful in my buying experience for the beginning to the end. Buying a car can be very nerve racking, but he made it easy. Although I was still somewhat nervous. Enjoyed my experience there and would do it again. Thanks so much for all your help Rod Wilkes and the rest of the Hershey Motor Crew for making it such a pleasant experience. Brenda Davis

Dealer response

Brenda - Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are lucky to have such wonderful customers and are always happy to hear from you! We look forward to working with you in the future.

great experience

what a great experience my salesman john was very helpful and non pushy a pleasure to deal with!! will recommend john and this dealership to my friends and family

Dealer response

sal b. - Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you had a great experience and look forward to working with you (and your friends and family!) in the future!