Hershey Motors

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–4:00pm Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(610) 857-7779 (610) 857-7779

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Nice Sales lot

The salesman treated me with respect. He allowed me time to decide about the vehicle before buying.

Dealer response

To Chevyfan Thank you for your review. We are glad that we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you. If you have any questions feel free to always give us a call.

3.0

Horrible at Repairs/Acknowledgement

After helping my son to buy his first car which was a Mercedes Benz, about two months ago he has put four tires on due to dry rot. Has had the car in for several electrical issues that can't seem to be corrected. The latest is the transmission slips. After taking it in , my son was told their is nothing wrong with it. I drove the car down the driveway and noticed the slipping. We noticed this mildly when we purchased the car . It now jerks it's way around. It's unfortunate that these items are being overlooked. Maybe they will find something after the 3 month warranty is up. If you are not familiar with foreign cars you shouldn't have them on your lot. I will not recommend your place to anyone. Word of mouth is the best advertising.

Dealer response

I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with Hershey Motors. Here at Hershey, our goal is always to provide a positive and pleasant experience for our customers. If you have any questions or concerns to address about your new vehicle, please don't be hesitant to contact us.

Super nice people, honest and reasonable!

Went in this past Friday to look at a Mazda, called earlier in the day to schedule an appointment to look at the car. When I arrived, the car was very well detailed , and I was promptly greeted by Henry. Henry is a great guy, easy to talk to and seemed very honest. Told me everything he knew about the car, wasn't overbearing and I felt absolutely no pressure from him. Very very pleasant. We then went out on a little test drive, all went well. He was receptive to all of my comments and questions and was happy to do/answer anything I asked. Unfortunately ended up not coming to a deal, but regardless, I wanted to share my pleasant experience, and can tell this is a dealership I will keep in mind in the future!

4.5

Great service Russell Burr is awesome

Russell Burr is awesome very knowledgeable and helpful.

Great Cars and Friendly Staff!!

I have purchased my last two vehicles from Hershey Motors. I have always had great service, friendly staff, and great cars. I purchased a Ford Mustang and then a Ford Explorer. Very happy with my experience working with Dustin.

Great Service

Was recently looking for a good used car, and came across one at Hershey Motors (Parkesburg). Our sales rep and all the other staff were very friendly and informative. After looking at a few cars we made are decision and we were out the doors in no time. Thank you Hershey Motors for making our car shopping experience a great one!!

We loved our expierence

My boyfriend and i needed to find a larger vehicle quickly we had in mind want we wanted but werent 100% sure. I went to Hershey Motors and within minutes was greeted on the lot by Jim McMichaels. I told him our needs and wants and was test driving the beautiful Denali we ended up purchasing about 5 mins after our conversation. Jim made the process extremly easy, had the car detailed the paperwork done and us out of the dealership within 2 hours. In addition to that he has reached out to us to make sure everything is working properly, and gone out of his way to ensure that we were satisfied. I have never had such an easy, satisfying expierence especially since we spent the entire saturday the day before at 4 different dealerships and could barely find somene to speak too. Jim listened to what we wanted and needed as well as what we could afford. He didnt try to push us into buying anything and made sure we were comfortable with the trade in value as well as the montlhy payments. I honestly was shocked at how easy he made the process and how much he listened to our needs and wants instead of trying to put us in something we didnt want or could not afford. The family atmosphere there is wonderful and i would highly suggest you stop bye and ask for Jim he will not dissapoint you!

Very Professional and friendly

I recently purchased two cars over the last year at Hershey Motors in Parkesburg, PA. I have found my sales person, Neil Powers, to be very courteous and professional. The management team was also willing to work with me to meet my buying needs. I have recently taken my latest purchase to their service department where I found their service manager Tony to be very professional and understanding.

1.0

Poor Customer Service

Left the Parkesburg location very unhappy with the way I was treated. Seller was arrogant, pushy, and not knowledgable about the vehicle of interest. Every time I asked a question about the car, of which I had researched extensively, it seemed to go ignored. I felt like I knew more about the car than he did, and yet I was constantly being talked down to. From the start, I felt like my business was unwanted and that I was not being taken seriously. Quite frankly, it was insulting and unprofessional. I went there with the intent to buy that day. I will never take my business there again, or recommend them to anyone else.

great service

I recently bought a Toyota corolla from Hershey motors. very friendly staff. i was very happy with the deal i got, and trading in my car. i was satisfied with my experience